Reviews for The Random Adventure of Yu Yu Hakusho
Kira chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! And your not alone in the staring at Kurama pictures online. And the Kuwabara bashing was nice, I'm one of those people who hate Kuwabara. Well anyway it was a cool story and I want to see more from you!D YOU ROCK!
Supermassive-Black-XxHole chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
*blinks* Wow...that was kinda funny...wierd, though.
What2callmyself chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
Tsk tsk! No remorse! but ironically enough, I did the same exact thing for my chappie six! O.O You're copying me again! Wait...hold on a tick, Touya is not the only smart one (referring to chappie four) Kurama's smart too! ::n.n:: *totally obsessed, but you already knew that!) I do have wonderful kicking and scratching abilities, although I would prolly deck the guy that got in our way, make him unconscious in one shot and then proceed to drag a certain redhead home. _ But yesh...I have three new chappies out for the multi-chapteral ficcy. Also, there's at least two other things I posted that you haven't seen yet. One is a poem called 'Anonymous Stranger' and the other is called 'The Collector' which I think you may like. The poem has a quiz question at the end that you better know! So answer it! ::n.n:: XD And I dunno what else you've read, so if you want to, check out my stuff...and while you're sitting there at the computer...write more of this! ::N.N:: P Oyasumi nasai!
wolfer chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
well it was funny and a good story i liked it a lot.
Bloom Flower chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
Very nice! It was very joyous!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
_ MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Not a bad ending. Not the best ending (honestly, I can't think of anything that would be better, but that's beside the point), but a pretty good ending.

Here's a rhetorical question: How many Kuwabara fangirls do you think exist in the world?lol

erosgirl chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
In my opinion, the first chapter is the best, second is ok, and the rest aren't really worth reading. Sorry.
Bloom Flower chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
Really funny and good! Loved the chapter mostly when fan girls were chasing them and when yusuke's fan girls were beating up the doctors and such!
Sakura Sango chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
*in the middle of the Kurama fan girl group* Hehe very very funny chapter. I will be waitin for the next one- hope ya update soon. Ja
hehehe chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!you like touya!AND START MAKEING FUN OF KUWEBARA!
Sakura Sango chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Hey there funny chapter and pretty good too. I did the anime fall once- by accident- ended up with a giant bump on the back of my head for a week. Anyways update soon. Ja
Kirin and Rae chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
*hysterical laughing heard in the background*

Rae: I bow down to you. You've taken insanity to a new level. Update, and I shall be your fateful servant forever. Now, if you don't mind, I have to go duck tape Kirin to a wall.

Kirin and Rae
YamiNiHikaru chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
You should really continue this random crap, I love the way you change their attitudes! Funny stuff! You continue now! OKay sry about that, but, seriously continue! Continue!
Sakura Sango chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
A couple of weeks *anime fall* No y must I have to wait. This is a funny story. I so wanna see who was talkin there. Update soon!

Ja _
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Loved it! Temporary insanity! Its so funny!

Update soon!