Reviews for Chicken Pox
talk-ape chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
hilarious!
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Really cute fic. Poor Ryan lol. This was great.
othgirl2010 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
HEY UPDATE SOON.
cheekymonkey88 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
ChaseII chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Somehow missed the end of this - glad the boy got his clothes back without Kirsten seeing anything she 'really, really shouldn't have seen'. You were a kind writer, saving the kid mega-humiliation. Ryan owes you one!

This was fun and sweet in so many 'spots'!

Thanks, storymom! I really enjoyed your story. (Please, can we have another?)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
hahah lol poor naked Ryan!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
aw great ending
Leentje chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
very very good thank you for writing it

bye bye
britgirl2003 chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
This was a great fic, I really enjoyed reading it! I think you wrote Ryan's embarrassment so well! It would be interesting to see this played out on screen!
britgirl2003 chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
I felt itchy just reading this chapter! I loved the Ryan/Sandy content in this chapter.
Bela chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Ah...it's over. I absolutely loved this story. Grumpy and Naked Ryan. Hovering Kirsten...Loads of P!D! you for writing such a wonderful forward to your next creation : )
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Liked how you dressed him as well as undressed him. I'm still "poor Ryan"ing though. Excellent story. Worth the wait.
princesssparkle88 chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
haha you got ryan naked! How cool! I totally loved this fic, you are a fab writer, you should do some more stuff...spread your talent, thats what i say! Thanks for keeping me entertained with this fanfic!
jenskyies chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
He just doesn't get it - the Mom thing. That's so sad. Poor woobie. Never had a real mom before, just Dawn. And you gave him his clothes back without any naked incidents - you're not as cruel as I thought. This was great fun. Thanks!
Melster chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Yeah - Lots of fun ! Am excited that you have finished this great story - looking forward to the last two(?) chapters. A couple of comments: How can anyone be offended by this? I can't imagine that people that prudish would still be reading this site - I think of Brandywines compositions and Cheekymice's NDD and that statement really makes me laugh - almost out loud! Also I am so jealous of your 2006 calender - I looked everywhere but couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway thanks for sticking with this great story - ot is always a treat to read!