Reviews for Athosian Ritual
Anna chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
LOL. That was funny. Loved the last lines. LOL. I could so see and hear Rodney. Thanks for making me laugh.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Oh! I almost missed that there was more. I love how it went from funny to sweet! Delightful!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hysterical! Okay, I totally don't see it happening, especially Weir having dominatrix inclinations, but it was still great fun! Yay for fanfic!
Abra de Winter chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Nice story. I was sorry it didn’t go as far as it could have, but it was pretty good. Can’t see McKay in black leather or a rock band in high school, but that might be lack of imagination on my part. I liked very much the way you’ve handled Elizabeth.
Jessie chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Great Sheyla and McWeir Story!
Vana Telcontar chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Lol Aw. You're too cute, M.A. *Glomps her* Cute ending. I dislike the way they ALL END UP INCONCLUSIVE, but good none the less! Lol Ttyl!

Luck to you and all of your endeavors.

~ V.
rankokun alpha chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
i liked this story it leaves the two of them in a open end to get together.
CKOJLF chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
m twas very nice ending ;) thanxz for sharing... got the promised sheyla and McWeir as well... how bout a sequal :)
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
But...but...you didnt get them together! Not properly anywho...

Great stuff, well written and great humour! Well done!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Teehee *snigger* that's just too funny. Can't wait for more of this; it never fails to make me laugh!
Furlings Are Cats chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
MORE! Please, Please, I love hearing about Maj. Sheppard with no shirt!
Jes chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
This is getting more and more interesting. :)
nut chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*jumps up and down in a hyped up sugar rush* YEAH!this is so cute! those are like my totally favorite couples (besides daniel\janet jack\sam but that's an entirely different show)... i don't see how some people could put weir and sheppard together...well...anyway...kudos to you! sorry to take up so much of your precious time...hehe..
Karabdai chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Ah... wet shirtless McKay, just what the doctor ordered. Very nice!