Reviews for High Midnight
MBB chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Good story, the best of the series - and the only complete 'episode'.
Too bad you could not come trough with all those substories from the issues you kept Cortdelia coming up with.
Mija chapter 4 . 5/6/2002
Another great story. Damn if I keep repeating myself like this... never mind.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Very exciting story! Buffy and Cordy make good buddy-movie Material.
Zauriel Angelus chapter 4 . 4/3/2001
I love the entire series .very detailed with immense depth as great character development through it on writing and let the ride keep on that's it ...till next time I remain...
Hi chapter 4 . 3/14/2001
As usual, you do wonders with the whole cast. Cordelia has especially come off strong, and the interaction between Faith and Xander is a riot. Eagerly awaiting the next episode.
Igor the Great chapter 4 . 3/14/2001
Another great installment in your 'Trick

Chronicles' series. And you leave the promise

of more for future episodes. I really like

your characterization of Cordelia. And the

F/X interaction is very fun. I am having a

hard time waiting to learn what backstory you

have for Cordelia. I will manage, somehow.

Thank-you and keep up the good work. -Igor-
becks chapter 4 . 3/13/2001
post the next ep soon. I'd like to see Cordelia starting to really deal with her ordeal.
ames chapter 4 . 3/13/2001
a low stone and glass building that looked as though its designer was aiming for Frank Lloyd Wright but

couldn't quite get him in focus.
Jack chapter 2 . 3/1/2001
Michael, this is a wonderful story! Please finish it quickly. The characters are so dead on, they're great! The only big nit I had with it was when you had Giles in corduroy. The G-man wore tweed then, not corduroy!
anna2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
keep up the good work and post the rest. I'm interested in Cordy's emotional fallout from the kiddnapping.
anna2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
please post chapter two ASAP, and tell us this Cordelia history would you? Thanx.