Reviews for Birthday Girl
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey there Kay. *S* Well I'm so glad that I asked for the link to your fic. I loved it and you actually had me feeling sorry for Steph at the start of the story which is practically unheard of! I'll be back for more soon.
nascar girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
AWESOME JOB. DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED THIS ONE . VERY SMOOCHIE THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY NIGHT. t/c
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
aw so romantic and so cute!:D Chris and Steph r surely a match made in heaven and glad she had the greatest 28th b-day ever!For me as a fan of Steph's,I would also never forget her b-day:D So a huge Happy 28th B-Day to McMahon!
Nina chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I don't know how this got past me when I was looking for stories. I thought this was really cute, going from sad Stephanie to happy Stephanie. Even though I would've been just fine with Chris being the only one to remember, it was nice that there was a party for her as well. And the Chris and Stephanie parts were great. Good job. :)
lucyzigg chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
You know, I was thinking of writing a one-shot about Stephanie's birthday, but it looks like you took care of that for me :) Such a lovely story too; with Chris showing up at her lowest point to making her have the best birthday ever! Just greatness all around! Be proud of this, it was truly enjoyable.

Liz
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Dude, you rock!

I'm not kidding you this was a great one shot! I knew you could do it! I loved everything about this story, from her red nose after crying to the shock of Chris being there to the surprise of her friends and family being there, and of course the I love you's they're always great, said between them two!

I loved the way you wrote this, you are a class writer, do me a favor KiKi, and never stop ok?

Jodi