Reviews for The Betrayal Journals
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
Well! I have finished reading the journal entries!

Very good job. The characters were in, well...character! Their POVs were believable, which is always a good thing when it comes to journal entries. Sometimes things seemed to get a little choppy so to speak, but hey! We all make our mistakes! We're human! Anyway...you did a pretty nifty job, my friend. The journal entries, or as Starfire would call it, "The earth memory book," was written very nicely. Bye for now!

~Mina~
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Ha ha ha! Okay...I was going to wait till I was done reading this whole story before reviewing, but I had to stop and review this one before I move on. Starfire's journal entry was done perfectley! You have the way she talks down pat. Okay...I'm gonna keep on reading. Ja ne!

~Mina~

(A nickname given to me by one of my reviewers. I now use it in my story and when I'm reviewing somebody. Gah! I gotta keep on reading! _
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
ali: ok, well, since i never did review this chapter, i'll use it as an excuse to ask u to read my tt fic that i finally posted! _

raven: well that's rather prude of you.

ali: oh well! _ oh yeah, right more stories! I miss reading them. :( ok, i guess that's it for now. ja matte ne!
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 18 . 3/10/2005
ali: oh, that was winter break. we still get a spring break in april. many ppl are shocked by how much time off we get. a week at christmas, a week in feb, a week in april, thanksgiving weekend...

raven: i'm not touchy! she's just annoying!

ali: o, i had to read A Farewell to Arms earlier this semester. It was rather dull. the ending was awful! *pout*

raven: *whispers* she gets emotional over books sometimes.

ali: *whack* i do not! *pouts*

raven: *rubbing her head* see?

ali: omg! i wrote my tt one shot but was giving me problems about uploading it! (last week. ; heh heh) i'm going to try again today... if i can find the floppy disk that it's on. O.O;

raven: yeah, yeah, we enjoyed this chapter and whatnot. now lets go! i'm tired.

ali: it's not my fault you were up until midnight on a school night.

raven: yes it is! you were the one reading Fruits Basket all night! *growling*

ali: 0:-) by! look forward to reading the sequel! ; *running from raven*

raven: get back here!
Magic Kaito chapter 18 . 3/9/2005
Of course I will be back for the sequel! That was such a good last chapter, and in character for Star . I really liked it! Well, the whole story, too, actually. I hope both of our schedules die down and you can get working on the next one, lol!
KelseyAlicia chapter 18 . 3/6/2005
Oh Kit! You are trully amazing. Think you be up to helping me to a one shot Titans story after I finish with Danny Phantom? I love that! See you later my girlfriend!
Magic Kaito chapter 17 . 2/21/2005
*laughing at your response* That was lovely... That was really cool about Cyborg and the system, too. I did wonder how Terra hacked in... The world will never know! Gah, I've been so busy lately. I was lucky I found a moment for this! Well, although I will be very sad to see a final chapter, I sincerely hope you update soon!
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 17 . 2/18/2005
ali: oohoo. Wolf Phantom... that's even cooler! xD

raven: i'm not touchy! *growl*

ali: *pat* it's ok raven. we understand. 0:-)

raven: *twitch* baka.

ali: :D great chappy! truly amazing. yes, honors english is a pain in the rear, but my teacher is awesome! we had a party today to celebrate being done with the papers (which we handed in on monday *jumps for joy*) and to kickstart vacation! woo!

raven: _ that's right! it's vacation! *gets out her suitcase and packs it for a beach*

ali: ur smiling? :o and ur going to the beach? that's not fair. *pout* i'm staying home and getting into shape! :P

raven: whatever. finish this up so i can get going.

ali: -_-; ok. well, i'm looking forward to the next chappy! see you then! ;)
KelseyAlicia chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
Try and make them a little longer and more detailed!
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 16 . 2/11/2005
ali: oo, sounds just like you raven! _

raven: you're the one who's in love with beast boy and i'm not as dark as that raven. *growl*

ali: :o but she's cool! ... cooler than you anyway. 0:-)

raven: why you little...

ali: *sigh* i've been so busy lately with a ridiculous five-page research paper for english that i haven't had time to update my story or work on the terra fic, tho i might do that tonight. i'm not sure yet.

raven: hey! i'm yelling at you here! *fangs bared*

ali: oh, you are? well, go bury yourself why doncha?

raven: *seething*

ali: uh-oh, looks like she's mad! :D we'll be back for the next chappy! _;; *runs away from raven as fast as she can*
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
ali: they told me that ookami meant wolf and that youkai meant demon. yup, that they did! _ wow, you updated so fast i didn't review this chappie before you posted the next one.

raven: stop saying that word! *fangs bared*

ali: we only do it to tease you cuz we all love you so much. _

raven: -_-* well then, i wish i wasn't so loved.

ali: 0:-) and we're glad to put a smile on your face! *big triumphant grin*

raven: no, you are. i could care less.

ali: -_-; fine then. great chappie! i'll be back in the next review! _
Magic Kaito chapter 16 . 2/10/2005
Heh, I get so many comments on my name! It's a long story, and yet it was completely random at the same time... Anyway, yeah, that's what Raven would say! That "girl." Heh... And I know what you mean about seeing "Review Alert!" It makes me smile... Update soon! (I can't find my medication, so I'm in an odd mood, which is why my review was bad)
KelseyAlicia chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
Hi its wornderful to have you as an email bud too!
Magic Kaito chapter 15 . 2/8/2005
...I must have missed this one last time XD. You know, that's probably what Robin would think. None of them knew that she met Slade that day in the mine. And Fractured was the episode right after Betrayal, so the Tower was all ready cleaned up, but I still loved the reference! Update soon!
Tempest86 chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
It's getting very good. Do you think you could put Slade's POV in there too? It would be pretty cool. Please update soon. And thanks for the compliment.