Reviews for Gutter
cara9001 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
jazzyfizzler chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
i would have to say this was probably one of the funniest stories i have read on fanfiction.

its freaking beast!

i love at the end of chapter one when goku goes "yeah, he wants to fuck me."

i almost died laughing

and i think that my mind LIVES in the gutter now, thanks a lot.

Ben the Bear chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
OMFG! i so should not be reading this i honestly dont think there was a single part of that story that i was reading where my head wasnt in the gutter AND IM ONLY 13! ROTFFLMFAO!
Afrodite chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Another highly entertaining chapter! I enjoy the different sexually undertoned scenarios you come up with.
Afrodite chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hilarious with an amusing twist at the end. The sexually charged dialogue between Vegeta and Goku was very entertaining.
fashia chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
holy fuck that was FUNNY! im sitting here laughing my god damn ass off, u have to write more of theses (and if u have then ignore me) hehe, hehe im still laughing!
callietitan chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! OY, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN SO OUT OF CONTEXT! ... um... yeah... that was... intresting?... uhh... um... yeah...
callietitan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
...*blinkblink* umm... wtf? so far i have completely and utterly failed to keep my mind out of the gutter. i have one question... where the hell did that come from? that was random... but, it was freakin hysterical! disturbing... but hysterical.
alvinia chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
LOL! That is so hilarious! I'm adding this to my favorite list and can't wait to read the next chapter.
RedHatter chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
hard boiled eggs? i luv those .
RedHatter chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
haha. Please tell me this isnt a yaoi. i hate those. but this is some funny shit. I'm trying not to get in trouble by laughing out loud (im in my 2nd period class) God. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Wyvren chapter 2 . 5/24/2006

Zomg... Can't wait for the next chapter... -laughs head off- And no I can't keep my head out of the gutter! XD!

000 chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
this sucked
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hahahahahaha! Once i came across a hentai story by accident and i find them HILARIOUS! But this was by far the funniest hentai i have read! hahahahahahahah!
omgomgomgOMFG chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
freaking amazing. i love you.