Reviews for By My Side
trishnjefflover chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Love it Chris is so sweet and Trish she's so careing for him please make a sequle
Dxrulz chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Is there any chance to read Unstoppable? I signed up here when it was already deleted.
Angel chapter 22 . 3/16/2008
please tell me that you will update this story i just read the whole thing and i love it and im just dieing to know what happens next. i hope u update
MARLYNN chapter 22 . 8/4/2006
Marina chapter 22 . 10/26/2005
Omgosh, I just love this story. Please please update! All of us are dieing here! Please! I just love this story, so much! Please consider updating again!
Nina chapter 22 . 7/5/2005
Any chance of an Authors Note or something for this story so we know what's going on with it, we all love this fic! So it'll be cool to know if it's abandoned or that you've not given up on it! )
Charlie chapter 22 . 6/11/2005
I miss this story! will you write more soon?
Jenny chapter 22 . 5/9/2005
So, I read all of your three Trish/Chris stories and I am dieing here waiting for you to update. I know, you're probably busy with school or whatever but hopefully you'll update soon cause I dieing to see what you have for us. I love your Trish/Chris stories and yeah.. update soon please!
Nina chapter 22 . 3/31/2005
Aw, such a beautiful chapter! You are so awesome. Though, it has been like 5-6 weeks and no update! We're all dying over here! This is the only story that I actually follow and look forward to reading, so please! Update soon!
TriRedEye chapter 22 . 3/28/2005
CC, you've fallen a month behind. Lots of your fans are depending on you. Try to get the next ones out.:)
Lixta chapter 22 . 3/19/2005
I was up 'til nearly 4am reading first 'Unstoppable', then 'Endless Love', and now 'By My Side'. I finally succumbed to sleep, and this morning the first thing I did was sit down at my computer with a glass of milk to finish reading them. I'm totally hooked. Even when they make me cry, I'm stuck on these stories. More?
Katie chapter 22 . 3/14/2005
I love the story and i cant wait to see what happens next.
kandiland chapter 22 . 3/13/2005
where are the updates? i really miss this story. even though i don't review all the time i always read it please keep updating.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/12/2005
great stuff...but dude, where are you?
Ashley chapter 22 . 3/12/2005