Reviews for As Lovers Go
Eliouso chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Wow! This is such a great writing so far! Goodjob and keep writing these stories! Im obssessed!
Miyukichan47 chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
I really love your story! I wish there had been some more of this in the anime. It would have been so cute. (I'm so ooc, but who cares! It's Chrno Crusade! -)

I hope that you will continue.
cornet chapter 5 . 11/24/2006
only a few mispelled words,but i can tell what they meant most people do it over all this story was amazing,i couldnt stop reading it!you have a really good story here!you make chrono seem so cute!cuter than the manga!lol.i can see everything going on.i wish some of that stuff could happen to me!it seems real fun,you've inspired me to !(for the great fanfic)

*.*-i feel like a movie starr ya!
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
w00tness! Please continue this SO SOON! :D so soon please! w00tness XD
Agnes chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Great story and scenes. Very good plot development. Looking forward to the continuation of this series. Hope there'll be scenes when both Chrno and Rosette express their love to each other. Really like the romance part, not to mention the comedy too. Anyways, keep up the good work.
McB S.neko-chan chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Darn it! why'd you stop? actually, it's really good. i'm supposed to be writing a report for my herritage fair project thats due tomorow...oops! but your story rocks, i couldn't stop. please write more...hurry, hurry! by the way, i do do some writing myself and my only thing is to spell check your work (i'm a terrible speller-always have been) anyway, loved the story- you gotta write the next chapter!
anamay chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Aw!I love UR U don't mind me saying R U going 2 make R and C kiss or what & if U do is it in a romantic spot sorry 4 suggesting it was a sudden idea but if U do or don't take my idea it's OK. I still LOVE UR story please write the rest of UR story
tegan new chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
i love it. good on ya and update soon pls. -
raspberrysorbet chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
PLEASE-write write write more!i wana read!uwah!it is so damn beautiful,why doesn't Rosette realise Chrno loves her?She is such a blur person...
khmerboy864 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
nice story you have their.. its very good .. and i hope you keep it coming... hmm u know i think that in one of your chapter .. u should put a part of rosette misunderstanding chrono. .. when she sees satella wearing that earring for trying it on.. and think chrono gave it to her.. then get all upset... but thats my opinion.. just a though thats all... hope u keep the story going.. because its very creatived.. and unique in your kind of way..
NINA 345 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
as lovers go was great ... keep writing PLEASE...I NEED TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK.T-T(A CRYING FACE)
NINA 345 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
SugarlessSweetness chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Aw...how cute. And not too lovey-dovey too! Most fan fics contain just too much of that...Anyway

I lvoet hsi story and am totally going to add it to my favorites. Hope you up-date super soon!
Centauri Cruxis Angel chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Ahh! That was just so cute! It was nice how you let Rosette and Chrono have some 'alone' (but not in THAT way) time! I just hope Elder doesn't find Rosette's new undies...*cough* err...
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Aww.. this was cute. I liked it. Especially the little carnival scene with Chrono and Rosette. And wasn't Azmaria great with stepping in to save Rosette from trouble! Me likes! It's great to see you back in action with this story. I look forward to more!

James