Reviews for Nightfall
Animefangirl2007 chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
like your story it was great!
Straying Life chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
He...it's little miss Elizabeth here! I TOLD you I'd review your story in my account in the Alpha Male Food Fight thread! You DO know that post should've gone in the Showcase Your Work category, right?

Anyway, now you can check out my (rarely updated, so it's inaccurate) profile, and I shall review your story, even though I've never seen Detective Conan or whatever it goes by now.

The flow of your story is very smooth, well done on that. This seems very realistic and matching the category to a T.

However, I normally put thoughts in a totally different paragraph to go easy on the eyes and it just seems right to me. But it's your style, and it works fabulously.

This is wonderful for your first fanfiction (or maybe that's because it was edited...), unlike mine, which were Driven and Turnaround (must be deleted/edited).

Oh, and a note: when/if you do check out my stories, you'll see I'm an ultimate dork, and proud of it!
themistgoblin chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
hey good story. its actually pretty good for a first timer. my story stinks like freakin heck. but all in all good chapter..*looking foward to reading the next chapter*.
xeno chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
wow this is one of the good ones, congrats on writing your first fanfic,I thought it was pretty good
Sherlock-fan19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
ok this supposed to be for the 4th chapter but it wont let me review again :( anyway you are doing a good job og keeping me and all the others in suspense so please update soon and thanks for the review for my story i know that Grissom is out of character but it wouldnt work any other way :) so please get your next story up soon can wait to see it Ran actually figures out whether it was a dream or that is was in fact real or maybe you can make it all be a dream that she is haveing and it never happens at all any way im leaving all up to u the wonderful writer :)

Hope
Kuroya chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Ep... I'd completely forgotten about this story, and have just recently been sorting through my bookmarks, so I managed to find it again... x_X

Anyway, very nice work. I love this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Sherlock-fan19 chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Hey its me again.

I think that Heniji/Harley helping would be cool as he is one of my favorite characters next to jimmy and rachel of course hope to see this stiry soon

Hope
kim chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I can't wait to find out how all these characters are related and what happens next. Who are all these guys any way? And what are they doing. You jump right in to the story but I don't know these guys. Give me more information about the characters and what is going on.
ReadWild chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This is good, enjoyed reading it.
Sherlock-fan19 chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Hehe good ending Can't wait until your next story is out.

If I was Ran/Rachel I would have probably had the same reaction only more so because Conan has taken a bath with her in the Mist Goblin episode!

good work!

Yay I got mentioned!
Detective Girl chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
We! I love it!
Natsuko chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
hi u don't no me but i really like your stories an r really hope u update it soon
Scott-is-a-loser chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
You suck! For no reason other than you haven't gotten a bad review. Once again: You suck!:)
Kuroya chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Heh, so far it is quite cliche, but I'm sticking with it. _ It's well-written, so it's worth it! _
J. Renee Worsing chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Wonderfuly written. The inner battles Shinichi has with himself is exactly how I, too, think he debates with himself. Poor Ran... -hugs- Ah, well. We all knew she'd figure out one of these days, didn't we?

Anyway, great story so far! I'll be looking forward to the last chapter.