Reviews for Vice
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Fantastic imagery there! Just fantastic... (sorry my vocabulary has run out of words tonight). I just can't think of any other words to describe such excellent writing (ah there, a different word came to mind).
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A chilling tale.

I liked the way you built the paint a dark, dreary scene, with the drab colors of night...and in the midst of such things, Liza represents what we, as regular people, generally are. Even the way you make Sloth into a quiet, patient's almost freaky, in its own way. And how things could so easily come to an end, the heart filled with terror at the moment of death...

I enjoyed reading this piece. Cryptic, but definitely interesting, and very well-written. Keep it up!
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Beautiful and chilling.
Wot Wot Wark chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow. Creepy. For a minute there, I almost thought you were going to have her off Hawkeye, a'la Hughes. Nice job. :-)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
dude the stories weird. but kinda cool too.
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow. Odd. Creepy. Good.
UE chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
again, WOW. i loved the beginning, the insistent reminders of how the world liza is in is anything but perfect, and the ending. oh MAN. the "bang" scene sort of reminded me of cowboy bebop, but man, it was SO good. there was a sort of film noir aspect to this whole piece, really, mixed with an angsty flair that you accentuated well with the ending scene. i loved this.
Flava Sava chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That was a good story.
Morbed-Kai chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Oh my. This is a wonderful story, I have agree with Liza.. I really am not to sure on what happened. But I know taht was Lust adn it seems (at first) like she was hitting on her? XD what is she trying to do, turn Liza into one of them ( I do believe there is no wrath) I think you should maybe continue this, i would enjoy reading more.
ophelietta chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Fantastic. Quietly, terrifyingly real. By far the best depiction of Hawkeye that I've seen yet.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is unbelievably cool. Creepy and sad and tense. ::claps:: Good job; very good job.
Yma chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Loverly, a fantastic sense of the sinister and the scary, this would fit into the 'horror' genre as much as anything. Lust is wonderflly characterised, as is Hawkeye and your writing is, as always, top notch.

A superb piece.
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Very good!

I love a lot the tone of it, the rain, the not-fairy-tale, Liza lost and sin winning. Lust has rarely frightened me as much as in this fic, and though she's herself.
artemis obscure chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
creepy, the way lust showed up, but horribly down to earth. basically just creepy, and you showed that there's another side to hawkeye, where she's vunarable to fears as well. you did a fantastic job on this