Reviews for Mercury Ascendant
i wish to read more
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
this is very interesting
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
If you ever decide to write things for this again, I would be happy.
FE96jAFFAR chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ooh, interesting! Harry with the diary, some mysterious plot between Severus and Lucius that involves Harry and that Dumbles won't like...
I look forward to seeing how everything unfolds!
misto713 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
So, I guess since this was not updated since 2005 you wont be continuing? thats a shame, it was a really promising beginning.
Actual-Grendel chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Lmfao. ftw. XD I can't wait for more interactions between Harry and Tom!
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I hope your planning on continuing this. I want to know what happens next. Will Tom be evil, good, or in between?
Athey chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Extremely promising and awesome and... Not updated in five years, so clearly abandoned. Laaame. I can see so much potential in this premise. It's really tickling my inner plot bunny farm.
TripleSixes chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
great story, pls update soon
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
It's interesting. Very nice plot bunny.
kizzie464 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
this is a really gd start! hav ya given up on it? plz update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!

plzz
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Very impressive. I don't think I can remember reading a fic that didn't throw miss Lucy into the gutter. Also, nice seeing someone noting the discrepancies between the diary and the other Horcruxes.
npetrenko chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Interesting beginning. Please write more!
Emriel chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Please update. It would be such a waste if you didn't ~.~
Jayden-the-Jaded chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
This is the first time I've read something by you and I'm a little disappointed that this hasn't been updated in years. It has so much potential. Please tell me you haven't given up on this fic?