Reviews for Ask Me About Mom
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think it's good that she went to anger-management class at least once in the past.

Happy thoughts like that really /stick/, y'know?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Heh firsttime Gaz was semidecent with her brother, now THATS scary.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
It was very very cute.

Not terribly out-of-character, but oddly peaceful. It's sweet, though.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hmm. Dib comes out kind of dumb (at least until the end), but somehow that thing with the picture seems like something he would do...so yeah, this manages to come out fluffy yet somehow IC. Thanks!
Becky chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Great story more liket his please!
Anonymous-cheese-demon-thing chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aw...so cute! *huggles for author* if u could double space that'd be great. My vision stinx so it helps when ppl do that...but the story still rox my sox!
Nyachu chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
You were right, it did make me smile! _

It was both cute and clever...it also made me laugh. Anyways, thanks for the smile!
Invader Bijou chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I like it. Continue!
chickens chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
This really neat. Some of the jokes in there are really clever
Apatha2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Yay! Maran's back! .

Cute. Very cute. I liked Dib's combination of real and fictional food. It made me smile and giggle.

I hope to see more stories from you!
JadeRabbyt chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This is cute. It is indeed badly out of character, but then if it was in character Dib would probably have ended up bleeding and brutally retarded from severe brain-meat injuries after bringing this up with Gaz. You did use the modified versions of the characters well in this story, though. For the kind of fic it was, it fit.

You were right. It did make me smile.
Crusader Ari chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Aww it seems so cute. Lol Dib is treating Gaz like she's the older one. Anyways great ficcy!
Invader Hera chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This did make me smile. Yay for you. I feel like saying something that has absolutly nothing to do with the fic. Your pen name whatever-it's-called is cool.
dre chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
AWW :)
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Nice fic. I thought it was cute!

Write more soon!