Reviews for Plot? What Plot?
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I laughed SO hard when reading the first chapter. _
MissCourtney002 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
that is evilness to the extreme of the word

i like that

message me back

Miss Courtney
RaieChibiKid chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
*almost dies from laughing so hard* Hahahahahaha! Leon! AHAHA! The pervert! In a lingerie store! And Makeup shop! HAHAHAHA! Poor poor Leon! Hahaha! *wipes tears from eyes* Ooh boy! That was great! This was my fav chapter in this collection! Right on! Nice very nice!
No Wonder chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
GET THE PERVERT! *jumps on Auron* XD
No Wonder chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
No Wonder chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Mission: Review

Status: Completed

Bu who is too lazy to login today chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
YAY! Good chappy. :D hahaha Poor Leon's a perv now ;) lol... well, thanks for the PWP update :P gotta go now, Update again soon please!

Chronicler of Light chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
(Learns DD's address) Hehehe...

Ansem: Good Lord! That's not right!

Me: What?

Sephy: I agree! (Holds up blueprints) You took the time to find out Digitaldreamer's address!

Me: What? I need BR!

Ansem: (Knocks me out) Read, Review, 'Rite. Get BR back...Master's out to get you. 'Nuff said.
Jew-Muffin chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
Poor Squa- uh Leon! **Scratches Head** Twas really good, HAHA, Update!
ElegantArrow 64 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
LOL! This sounds slightly firmilar to a real life event but I'm not going to get intot hat discussion for the sake of what sanity we have left. Very good. Keep on writing and of course we all understand about the broken rainbow thing. Like the pictures also.

See ya!

- ElEgAnT aRrOw -
inkywings chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
*twitchtwitch* have shopping issues, don't you? O_O;;. Okay, that was good. Still waiting for next chapter
Bu chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
heeheehee! sorry, my computor went all out of whack this week or else i woulda reveiwed sooner.

ANYWAYSS! 'Agent 007 and a half' was hilarious and 'Doodle' was cut too :D. thanks for that update email, i didnt notice your story was there before... *coughs* sorry bout that... Well, update again soon with both your ficcys, please!

Nessiegirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
*laughs histarically* that was soo funny...I loved it...I would say that has to be a story to read forever if I am sad..this is great...please make more..I love the supersoakers.. :p
Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hahahaha! That was so great! AGENT 007 AND A HALF! -rofl-
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
having fun at making stories with no plot? i have to agree with the last one thing though... that was cute!