Reviews for A Late Night Promise
yasha's gurl22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
this was a great one-shot.i really liked it,i wanted to read it because i'm going to read the story that goes with great job with this one.)
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I have seen this fic around so many times and I just got around to reading it today. God I'm lazy!

I really loved the way the guys differences are shown (How Nick can admit to liking Millie, while Vash cannot openly say he likes Meryl) along with their similarities.

Very sweet. A nice "missing scene" to the anime!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Aww! This was so cute! ) I'm supposing that this is placed before episode 23. I've seen your stories around, and I really wanted to check some out. I'm really glad I did! You have Wolfwood and Vash down perfectly. They both act just as I'd imagine they would.

I really enjoyed reading this, but there was one thing that kind of distracted me. The apostrophe at the end of slang words like oh, yeah, huh, and other informal terms like "hots" was a bit distracting.

Overuse of quotation marks to denote slang or anything else is really distracting. If you ever go through this, it might help to remove most of those, because beside that small thing, this was almost PERFECT! I really had a great time reading it.

I really enjoyed the interaction and the adorable late night promise that was made. I found a couple very small things I'd like to point out, if you're up for editing. I'm sorry if I seem picky, but I'm really only this way with things I think are good! I hope you don't mind. If you do, please just ignore me. )

— "So, how long have you had the 'hots' her?" — You skipped a word there, in between hots and her.

— since Milly had pasted out..." — I think that pasted should be passed.

Keep up the good work!

)}~~ Alaena
Cleone chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I have desperately been wanting to read your stories for a long time, and I must say I'm very happy that I finally got a chance to do so.

You have Vash and Wolfwood perfectly in-charcater and your writing-style is astounding. It's nice to have some GOOD authors here on FF.N.

There were really only two things that had me rather...lost. If these are really, REALLY dumb things to criticize about, please tell me so:

- Why is there a single quotation mark around certain words i.e. 'Oh' and "Ah...jealousy huh' Vash?". That...kinda didn't make too much sense for me, but then again, I'm only a stupid freshman in high school. T-T

- You should try to put everyone's thoughts into one paragraph, because it got a tad confusing to try and figure out who's talking.

But besides those things, I loved the story and it's a definite favorite of mine. Tip of the hat to you.

~Love Always~
wolfiegroupie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
this is really sweet. i read it a while back and just found it again and saw i didn't review! :o wonderful writing style and i wish my dialogue came out that good!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I just checked out this little gem of yours-I love how you have the guys sharing their thoughts about their insurance girls. I like how you added the personal emotions I missed in the anime-I wish they had elaborated more but I guess it just because I'm used to Inu-Yasha where the emotions are right out there between the characters. (I wonder if the manga is different-I'll be collecting it next month when work picks up)

Anyway back from my tangent, another wonderful journey into the psyches of the two boys. Wonderful

And a huge thanks for the review of mine-I hope I nailed it and I had to thank you because you did inspire me-:)
HungrySano chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Excellent, very excellent. It seems that you have both of their personalities down to a T. Bravo, I say. Bravo!
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That's a really great story. I think you captured the characters of Wolfwood and Vash perfectly. They're so funny together!
Neptune Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
HELLO! O I found this fic while wandering around and decided to read. It's purdy darn good! This is the first review I've done in about FIVE months! O.O You know the part about Vash dancing with Meryl reminded of me of my own fic Stray Cat Strut. It's a multichapter songfic, but unfortunately I haven't updated in a while. ;~; Kinda went on an involuntary break, but I was hoping to catch up on what's been goin' on. I'll be sure to check out some of your other stuff later. _ See ya! ~NB~
Bloodstained Hands chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Very interesting. Though you stretched the idea of the night in Inepril a little too much the stress lines hardly show and the overall effect is very intersting. Wolfwood's character is played to its fullest and the idea of him asking Vash all these questions is nice. Tne thoughts of Wolfwood alone are rather confusingly laid out though, so I would suggest to make it all one large thought instead of many. Very good!
Jaquelynn McKnight chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I likey, likey, a lot. So sweet and some humor too!
LunaArcana chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
ah the fluffiness! hehe i like it a bunch _ off to read Forever Mine now! Ja ne!
Saiyan Sparkle chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow you are a great writer! I love your fics! I just couldn't stop reading them. anyways,that was a great one-shot. hooray! (throws candy and rewards with a Fruit Basket)

-Sparkle-
Wookat chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Hehe how cute! Boys confess all! o

The grea thing about one shots is there is always and ending and you arent left knowing what could happen! Thanx for the read , squee!

Cheers!

Wookat
Lucky Meryl chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
That was soo freaking adorable! I loved it soo much! Yeah...this is definately fave material.

~DPA(Pyro)