Reviews for Bad Faith
Riam chapter 24 . 7/9
I'm sad I've reached the end, such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
sammibaby09 chapter 1 . 7/7
I haven't finished it yet, but your story is amazing. I'm crying in my car on my lunch break from the battle scene in Diagon Alley. you've written beautiful work. Thank you.
Riam chapter 4 . 7/6
I just discovered this wonderfull story and downloaded it because of my wonky wifi. But I had to come on line to review: never apologise, you're a great author, take your freedom to make up words. This chapter was so good, the little details of describing Molly's kitchen are so in tune with the story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this beatifull tale!
A fantastic story - I love it more and more every time I read it. Thank you!
Accio The Eye. The end.
So no one thought to "accio" that silly pearl again? Morons.
So abuse is the "best" way to "help" someone? Yeah, that was too fucked up to work. Abuse, whether verbal, physical, sexual, or emotional, is never the answer.

So...why didn't he come to help her when it would actually have counted?
I'm glad she thought to take him food and warmer clothes.
MotekElm chapter 24 . 2/11
Great chapter :)
sofisamu chapter 1 . 2/10
I like the beginning :)
p.Darcy chapter 24 . 2/2
I have to say this fic is truly something else. It amazes me how much emotion is packed into such few words. (I mean, this fic is considerably shorter than a lot of other ones on here, but hardly any of them hold as much emotion and life, I think) I don't think you check ff often, and I see that the last update for this was way back in 2005, but I hope your book(s?) is going well. :) I would love to read it if you ever decide to share the title and stuff on your bio or wherever!
p.Darcy chapter 15 . 2/2
I love how dark-ish this fic is. Some parts literally gave me goosebumps
hufflepuff41 chapter 24 . 1/8
This was fantastic! Had me crying at certain parts. And WOW! You nailed it with Dumbledor's dialogue. I could hear him speaking as I was reading, which also made me tear up at times. Impressive that this came out before HBP, too. Loved reading this!