Reviews for Bad Faith
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 24 . 6/20
This has been an amazing read. I don't think I've ever read another HP fanfic that has the same thing. It's quite unique and I'm glad I got the chance to enjoy the story.
Angela chapter 24 . 5/12
This is the best thing I've ever read - better than many works of fiction, not just fanfiction even. Thank you so much for this. It is so inventive, beautiful, poignant, a very pleasant surprise for a girl who merely expects a decent or even thoughtful fic from the dramione catalogs I peruse. You have gone far beyond that and I am so grateful to you. Bad Faith is certainly in my top 3, and I've read thousands of these.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 24 . 4/19
Love this a lot! Really an emotional rollar coaster ride
LoverGurrl411 chapter 24 . 4/7
This story has made my heart soar! Seriously, it has everything that I love about my favorite Dramione stories: intrigue, mystery, epic romance, turncoat Draco, Harry's acceptance of Draco, Voldemort dying by Harry's hand with Draco's help, character death that impacts, and a dramione happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
LivingInThePages chapter 6 . 4/5
This is years and years later, but as a new writer your writing inspires me immensely. You are truly gifted.
Can not wait to read the next chapters, out of all the Dracos I've read about, into just 6 chapters, this one is my absolute favorite.
LivingInThePages chapter 3 . 4/5
I think I had a heart attack there. LOVE this side of Draco to pieces.
8989 chapter 19 . 3/31
a
eterna-romantica03 chapter 24 . 3/27
Thank you for such a wonderfully written story. Hope your books are a success. God bless.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 23 . 3/27
I tried not to think about time travel, I trust the authors and you did very well with the concept.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 22 . 3/27
As I mentioned before your battle scenes are amazing add to them spells, curses and hexes (made up by you or J K) and you get this wonderful, stressful chapter. Like J K you killed a lot of characters but such is war. J K killed Remus and Tonks, you killed Bill and Fleur.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 21 . 3/27
Description of battles are amazing!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 20 . 3/27
Brilliant chapter.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 19 . 3/26
Glad I am reading this now when the changes have been made. Thank you for listening to your readers.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 18 . 3/26
Well, I'd be... A not happy ending? Also, muggle born would know about guns and bombs, tracking devices and a hundred other means to engage in war, right? Why use only magic?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 17 . 3/26
I am thick so can't tell what might happen. On to the next chapter.