Reviews for Bad Faith
Sigh I was hoping he wouldn't kiss her so soon... I hope we get a backstory as to why he's so in love with her all of a sudden~ I'm sure it's forthcoming
Ohmygod this is SO GOOD? How did I not discover this fic sooner? And your descriptions are exquisite. I'm HOOKED
DallasWinstonLove chapter 24 . 11/17
great story! did love the whole thing about the mark! it was cool even if i rarely like time turners; it worked here!
and ill admit this story made me shed a few tears!
Gh0stGrl chapter 24 . 10/18
I absolutely adore the last line. You wrote so well and everything!
danydanybb chapter 24 . 9/22
What a lovely and perfect story! Everything was amazing :)
MonJoh chapter 24 . 9/7
I enjoyed the story.
BadWolf321 chapter 23 . 7/29
ughhh time travel...dont even get me started
noxofsoul chapter 4 . 7/28
Hi! Love love love the story so far- this is my first time reading this and I wanted to let you know that this chapter flowed perfectly :) I wouldn't have been able to tell this was added later if I didn't read your comment
Riam chapter 24 . 7/9
I'm sad I've reached the end, such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
sammibaby09 chapter 1 . 7/7
I haven't finished it yet, but your story is amazing. I'm crying in my car on my lunch break from the battle scene in Diagon Alley. you've written beautiful work. Thank you.
Riam chapter 4 . 7/6
I just discovered this wonderfull story and downloaded it because of my wonky wifi. But I had to come on line to review: never apologise, you're a great author, take your freedom to make up words. This chapter was so good, the little details of describing Molly's kitchen are so in tune with the story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this beatifull tale!
A fantastic story - I love it more and more every time I read it. Thank you!
Accio The Eye. The end.
So no one thought to "accio" that silly pearl again? Morons.
So abuse is the "best" way to "help" someone? Yeah, that was too fucked up to work. Abuse, whether verbal, physical, sexual, or emotional, is never the answer.

So...why didn't he come to help her when it would actually have counted?