Reviews for Bad Faith
I'm writing this review at the end of chapter 24 but I hope its understood that this is a General review of the entire story. This is my first review of any fanfic ever!

I really really enjoyed this story! Draco and Hermione arent my OTP but this story is really bringing me around. The paradoxes didn't bother me in the least, you handled time travel wonderfully, the foreshadowing was perfectly subtly but made complete sense as things happened, the use of different languages was lovely, etc etc etc, I could go on and on.

Overall a spectacularly fun story. Thanks for writing it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 2 . 6/23
Excited to read it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 24 . 6/23
This is an awesome story! I loved it! I have clicked favorite story! I know it's been a while since you posted any stories but I just wanted to let you know that it blew my mind! I'm sadden by the loss of CW and the reaction of Fleur brought on the feels! So many feels! I absolutely loved the ending! I'm a huge sucker for happily ever after and baby endings!
itshardlove chapter 24 . 4/22
I believe this story deserves a sequel! :) It's so good, written so well!
Fan chapter 24 . 4/15
Very very good work.
Beth chapter 1 . 4/3
OMG UR STORYS NAME! THAT IS SUCH A GOOD NAME! THATS SUCH A GOD NAME! U R A GENIUS! PRACTICALLY EINSTEIN!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 24 . 3/17
So that was great. So great. I'm starting to realize that a cooly confident, competent, and dangerous Harry potter is one of my absolute favorite things to read, and you nailed that here. God, so so so good. And this Draco, everything he should have been, imo.
akatsukireunites chapter 24 . 3/14
the ending was perfect!
frekles chapter 24 . 2/25
You did a fabulous job-with a story full of twists and turns! Just getting all of the spells had to be difficult in itself. thank you for sharing your story with us-Loved it!
Why are they all keeping secrets from each other if they're supposedly fighting the same war?
primadonna001 chapter 24 . 1/18
now I'm only going to picture voldemort salsa dancing. well done
Buggzter chapter 4 . 1/11
Although this is ancient, always feel free to expand and close plot holes, no matter when. It'seems part of being a good writer. :)

I like this story so far, and enjoy some of the little hints from HP that you have expanded on.
TashaRose chapter 24 . 1/5
Amazingly written story. Intense, very emotional throughout.
Beans97 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
A recurring factor in a lot of fics is the extreme moral code that some characters possess. In the real world, if you had a chance to kill bellatrix then most people would take it without hesitance. But still great fic though! x
BeautifulSamurai chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
I love this story... can't wait to read what's next!