Reviews for Bad Faith
hufflepuff41 chapter 24 . 1/8
This was fantastic! Had me crying at certain parts. And WOW! You nailed it with Dumbledor's dialogue. I could hear him speaking as I was reading, which also made me tear up at times. Impressive that this came out before HBP, too. Loved reading this!
Toni chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Totally out of the blue. So happy!
ph.pac chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
This story was very well written. Your research is amazing... surprised that this story is 10 uears old
Loved it!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
I've been reading this story over the past 3 days and have loved it. LOVED IT! Your writing is marvellous and the characters are brought to life in my mind as clear as day - you clearly have a talent and passion for writing, and I can't wait to see what else you've cooked up. Congratulations!
Whispered Winters chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
That last line...ripped my heart out of my chest. So here, HAVE IT. TT

Wonderful, wonderful story! I absolutely loved it. You did an amazing job.
lakelady8425 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Wow and Holy Merlin! Yeah, your Draco is a sex god.
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
How Voldy already knows about them? Only Moody and Kingsly knew about the mark.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
I don't remember this chapter from the last time, probably, you added it later. But it makes a lot of sense and is a good connecting chapter.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Yes! It It's that same story! I'm adding it to my favourites now, so I will not lose it again. Yay!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Oh my! Is it the story when he does a dragon kind of tattoo on her? I read it long time ago and then couldn't find it again. I'm squealing in happiness!
Sweetchildmine chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
It's well written... I just... they fell too fast.
LaviniaRose1 chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
I first must apologise, for I cannot believe I have only just found this story. Second, I must tell you I absolutely loved it! My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough! I want more. I want to know why Draco loved Hermione. Details of their wedding. Details of their daughter. How Ron and Harry come to accept him. I must also say that, for all your worrying about time travel, if you've read the recent play script/seen the cursed child in London, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. I loved every minute. Definitely worth the awards!
Mammai chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
I just finished this story and absolutely loved it. At this point this will probably be considered an AU but the story feels so very real.
I do wish you had given us a little more of Draco's POV. The story assumes that he's in love with Hermoine but I would have loved to read why?
Like another reviewer said, your battle scenes are really good. I especially liked Fleur's characterization after Bill's death. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Starlight-queen chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
Thank you.
I LOVE your story, how your carractars and relationsips develop, your sets and sens. The turn on J.K.R's books you took is briliant and as timeles as the original.
Yours Star

Ps. I read the version online in 2016 (in case you are still active)
Tee dree chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Have you been sneaking on my love-making with my husband? Ah ah ah! ; ))