Reviews for Bad Faith
frekles chapter 24 . 2/25
You did a fabulous job-with a story full of twists and turns! Just getting all of the spells had to be difficult in itself. thank you for sharing your story with us-Loved it!
Why are they all keeping secrets from each other if they're supposedly fighting the same war?
primadonna001 chapter 24 . 1/18
now I'm only going to picture voldemort salsa dancing. well done
Buggzter chapter 4 . 1/11
Although this is ancient, always feel free to expand and close plot holes, no matter when. It'seems part of being a good writer. :)

I like this story so far, and enjoy some of the little hints from HP that you have expanded on.
TashaRose chapter 24 . 1/5
Amazingly written story. Intense, very emotional throughout.
Beans97 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
A recurring factor in a lot of fics is the extreme moral code that some characters possess. In the real world, if you had a chance to kill bellatrix then most people would take it without hesitance. But still great fic though! x
BeautifulSamurai chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
I love this story... can't wait to read what's next!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Wow. Your story is leaving me breathless and awed at every turn. Love. Love. Love it. Wow...Delicious suspense! The chemistry between Hermione and this new, intense Draco is unbelievable.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Amazing story..I love it:D
rinievermilion chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
.gosh haven't felt lost in a story in longggg time. Firstly I want to thank you for writing this beautiful story. Indubitably c: I stumbled upon this fic unconsciously when I was looking for time travelling fanfic and I must say wow! I feel like I want to obliviate my mind and read this story once more. Which is saying something! I hope you continue to write beautiful stories like this! Ganbatte de arigatou !
Lioness1988 chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Chapter 22 has one of the best confrontation scenes between two adversaries that I have ever read on FF. Great job! I really enjoyed seeing Harry fight with Voldemort and destroy him. I just wish he'd killed Bellatrix too.
Lioness1988 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Your work is one of the best that I have had the pleasure of reading on the FF site. It was complex, well written, well developed, and engaging. The characters were believable and I felt them, their emotions, and their pain. Oh how I wish that everyone with an interesting idea had your grasp of spelling and grammar. Thank you for sharing this story.
chibichanga chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
Absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
I LOVE IT.
Ayame Tenchi chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Eight years after its completion and your story is still making waves, which is a testament to how good your story is. Thank you for writing their story. And thanks to Crack Broom for recommending your story.