Reviews for Bad Faith
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 1 . 8/19
Been a long time since a chapter 1 had me hooked!
Good stuff :)
roni2010 chapter 9 . 7/29
onward to see if hermione's mission is sucessful or not! like that ron and harry made an appearance!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 7/29
how does voldmort know about draco is a traitor and hermione as his lover?
roni2010 chapter 7 . 7/29
what a chapie! great smut moment!
roni2010 chapter 5 . 7/29
great battle scene in hermione's neighbor apartment! wonder why the attack occur..
roni2010 chapter 3 . 7/29
well that a way to end a meeting! just know that hermione going to over analyze..
roni2010 chapter 2 . 7/29
interesting to see what hermione learn from her research!
I absolutely love the way you're so meticulous with your writing! I like everything so far, I just felt like Hermione was too quick to trust Draco in the first chapter, like everything was moving too fast. Also, it is a bit confusing for me to follow the exact timeline; I'm not sure whether days or weeks have passed, and I'm not able to make the distinction of the time and place. Other than that, it's been lovely so far! :)
Ohmahgawd :'D so fucking beautiful, qords can't describe it.
jace4ever chapter 24 . 7/14
Just so you know loved loved loved your Draco. Great story and everything was good. The only thing I was confused on was the begging when he showed his mind to her. It was kinda hard to get what she was seeing. But everything else meshed well together and Thank you.
I'm writing this review at the end of chapter 24 but I hope its understood that this is a General review of the entire story. This is my first review of any fanfic ever!

I really really enjoyed this story! Draco and Hermione arent my OTP but this story is really bringing me around. The paradoxes didn't bother me in the least, you handled time travel wonderfully, the foreshadowing was perfectly subtly but made complete sense as things happened, the use of different languages was lovely, etc etc etc, I could go on and on.

Overall a spectacularly fun story. Thanks for writing it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 2 . 6/23
Excited to read it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 24 . 6/23
This is an awesome story! I loved it! I have clicked favorite story! I know it's been a while since you posted any stories but I just wanted to let you know that it blew my mind! I'm sadden by the loss of CW and the reaction of Fleur brought on the feels! So many feels! I absolutely loved the ending! I'm a huge sucker for happily ever after and baby endings!
itshardlove chapter 24 . 4/22
I believe this story deserves a sequel! :) It's so good, written so well!
Fan chapter 24 . 4/15