Reviews for Bad Faith
Airove chapter 14 . 15h
It's well written... I just... they fell too fast.
LaviniaRose1 chapter 24 . 8/28
I first must apologise, for I cannot believe I have only just found this story. Second, I must tell you I absolutely loved it! My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough! I want more. I want to know why Draco loved Hermione. Details of their wedding. Details of their daughter. How Ron and Harry come to accept him. I must also say that, for all your worrying about time travel, if you've read the recent play script/seen the cursed child in London, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. I loved every minute. Definitely worth the awards!
Mammai chapter 24 . 8/22
I just finished this story and absolutely loved it. At this point this will probably be considered an AU but the story feels so very real.
I do wish you had given us a little more of Draco's POV. The story assumes that he's in love with Hermoine but I would have loved to read why?
Like another reviewer said, your battle scenes are really good. I especially liked Fleur's characterization after Bill's death. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Starlight-queen chapter 24 . 8/7
Thank you.
I LOVE your story, how your carractars and relationsips develop, your sets and sens. The turn on J.K.R's books you took is briliant and as timeles as the original.
Yours Star

Ps. I read the version online in 2016 (in case you are still active)
Tee dree chapter 7 . 8/5
Have you been sneaking on my love-making with my husband? Ah ah ah! ; ))
Tee dree chapter 4 . 8/5
It's a great chapter! You managed to create an ambivalent and thrilling atmosphere, like Hermione's feelings...
avantika.srinivasan chapter 24 . 8/1
Amazing battle descriptions! Enjoyed this story and the end was lovely, not trite in the least.
AdieBee chapter 6 . 7/29
I'd heard good things about this fanfic, so I don't know why I am not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, even though it has several things I enjoy in a fanfic...maybe my expectations were too high.

Let's start at the beginning. I thought it was too rushed, it jumped directly into the plot without some kind of introductory cushion. At first I was confused, I thought I'd begun reading a chapter that was not the first one. But the rush at the beginning is kind of okay, it's acceptable. What I really didn't like, however was Hermione's instant love. She was in a very dangerous situation, she'd been attacked and apparated somewhere she didn't know by a person that had been thought a Death Eater for six years, and, instead of being on her guard, she was admiring Draco's body and lips. And, after a few encounters, she is ready to believe he's not the same and she's willing to kiss him.

The story is well narrated and your writing style is nice, there are many things I like. I'm not sure if I want to keep reading, though. It's a good story, I guess it just isn't my kind of story.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 24 . 6/20
This has been an amazing read. I don't think I've ever read another HP fanfic that has the same thing. It's quite unique and I'm glad I got the chance to enjoy the story.
Angela chapter 24 . 5/12
This is the best thing I've ever read - better than many works of fiction, not just fanfiction even. Thank you so much for this. It is so inventive, beautiful, poignant, a very pleasant surprise for a girl who merely expects a decent or even thoughtful fic from the dramione catalogs I peruse. You have gone far beyond that and I am so grateful to you. Bad Faith is certainly in my top 3, and I've read thousands of these.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 24 . 4/19
Love this a lot! Really an emotional rollar coaster ride
LoverGurrl411 chapter 24 . 4/7
This story has made my heart soar! Seriously, it has everything that I love about my favorite Dramione stories: intrigue, mystery, epic romance, turncoat Draco, Harry's acceptance of Draco, Voldemort dying by Harry's hand with Draco's help, character death that impacts, and a dramione happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
LivingInThePages chapter 6 . 4/5
This is years and years later, but as a new writer your writing inspires me immensely. You are truly gifted.
Can not wait to read the next chapters, out of all the Dracos I've read about, into just 6 chapters, this one is my absolute favorite.
LivingInThePages chapter 3 . 4/5
I think I had a heart attack there. LOVE this side of Draco to pieces.
8989 chapter 19 . 3/31