Reviews for Double Vision
Kaye chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
I love your story, it's really entertaining. I hope you update soon.
Fairy Laughing chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
Bloody hilarious~!

It's a wonder any work ever gets done with the way the elves prank each other.

Thanks for sharing!
southerngirl4615 chapter 9 . 11/9/2004
Gah, sorry it took me so long to review but work is getting crazy. And I mean crazy. Insane doesn't even begin to describe it. And the customers are getting worse every day. Anyways, great chapter. I wonder what Fin is going to do to get revenge for being used ? Love the story. Update soon.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Bwahahahahahaha...That was the funniest thing I have EVER seen/read in my life! You are a comdey genious. I pictured you making a wench slap 'Dan, but this was even better. How did 'Fin convince those guys to do that anyway? Where they gay? Unlikely, maybe Glorfindel paid them. Update really soon, please?
Marchwriter chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Mwhahahahaha! How deliciously evil!

~Lady of Light~
ElvenMaidenHobbitGirl chapter 9 . 11/4/2004
**falls over laughing and is unable to type**

LOVE IT! MORE ASAP! I HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I SURE DID! I WAS AN ELF AND I LIVE IN BOSTON SO I NEARLY FROZE BUT I GOT LOADS OF CANDY AND SINCE I WORE MY ARWEN NECKLACE PEOPLE ACTUALY KNEW WHO I WAS!

LUV U ALL! LOL

EMHG)
Beastess chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! This story is great (but really now, its not like you've ever written a so-so one). Its probably very unadult for me to admit this, but based on your stories, Glorfindel is my new favorite elf (sorry Haldir).
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
I think there will be some people jumping at some other peoples necks in the nxt chapter. This was positively hilarious. Post more soon.
Estel A Duath chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
oh poor elladan how could you guys...
Mesozoic Flower chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
EW! Poor Elladan! *hugs him*

Glorfindel is being really mean lately... *shifty eyes* I like it...
YarnNerd chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
ROFL! That was hilarious! I don't have much time. I really have to go. :( I promise to review as soon as you update! That is if I can.

Earendil Eldar chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
Didn't see that coming!
YarnNerd chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
Potatoes: YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!

Elladan: What?

Koala: Ignore them.

Potatoes: Since we are you master we order you too type faster!

Koala: -_- Don't push it you little balls of mud!

Potatoes: -_-! Stupid human.

Koala: I AM NOT HUMAN! I AM KOALA!

Potatoes: Whatever, filthy human.

Koala: HEY I SHOWER UNLIKE YOU!

Elladan: 0.0!

Potatoes: YOU HAVE HAIR!

Koala: YOU DON'T HAVE TEETH!

Potatoes: YOU HAVE GLASSES!

Koala: YOU HAVE NO BRAINS!

Potatoes: (sniffling) You went to far that time.

Koala: (sympathetically) Sorry.

Elladan: Uhh? No comment. 0.0!

Koala: Anyways, that was a hilarious chapter!

Potatoes: AND PERVERTED!

Koala: I'm gonna read on now.

YarnNerd chapter 6 . 10/31/2004
"Because you suck at it!"

I liked that. It was funny. You should have named this chapter "Becuase you suck at it!" Also I forgot to mention in the reviews from chaps 1-5 I updated my story. It's amazing cuz I can hardly ever get on the computer. I also want to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'm too old to go trick-or-treating. My brother is going with a friend.

YarnNerd chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
I'm not gonna say much. I'm just gonna read the next chapter now. THat chapter was interesting. I still think elves are creepy but your stories are funny.