Reviews for Sing Along
PirateChick chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
Aw, this one about Starfire was cute! LoL, I'm so slow... I was several verses past before I finally realized that the blackbird was Raven. God, I'm This probably explains why I can't come up with good imagery for crap. LoL. Anyway, gorgeous, as usual! I now expectations for you, so you'd better keep up! LoL, just joking.
Catty Engles chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
I /like/ the fantasy! I got it this time too, read it aloud and could definitely see that this could have a tune- lalala!

Catty Engles chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Hey, I had fun reading your poem, but not in the way you might think... hope you have a sense of humor because I thought this was great...

I didn't understand what was happening until "black box" my mind imediately jumped to an airplane. So when you said tightening guts I thought someone, whoever the object of the poem was, was getting airsick. Then he got extremely happy, that I justified by thinking he had found a restroom, enforced by the occuring reference to metal orange "Oh!" I thought, "A rusty toilet seat." Then I got confused with the metaphors, and finally figured out my idea was wrong and started interpreting the poem as morbid suicidal (which I believe is the original intent).

And to think you passed up a wonderful novelization of Robin's trip on an airplane and made him die instead... haha, well now that I get the poem I re-read it and it was fun, so just wanted to tell you that if you're aiming for your readers to be just a tad confused, you're doing a great job... or I'm just not "deep" take your pick.

*Grabs virtual cookie*

SuNsHiNe10 chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
I hate it. I hate you. Go die.

Kidding, Kidding.

*places hand over heart* I'm your mentor? Aw, I feel loved!

Wow, what a great addition. You're really good at imagery! I got it _~ And YAY you're a shipper! *waves flag* Anywho, I really hope you continue this soon! I'll definetly be on the look out! *adds to favorites* _
PirateChick who is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Whoo-hoo, keep the faith! *lights candle* Again, that was really, really, good. And I'm not just saying that because I'm as good at poetry as a three-year-old. There are several verses in here that I just love, and I don't know why... But I think I'm going to have to go reread them. A lot.
PirateChick chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Oh, wow. That was beautiful. You have to make a fanfic of this...
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
SuNsHiNe10 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Oh, how lovely! What wonderful imagery and depth! Such a great poem! Ooh, this is a keeper. I hope you make a story of this, it was too good to pass up.

Much love, Melody
justin sane chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
it was nice or perhaps I'm just insane