Reviews for Tragedy is fleeting
vytiri chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
How come you stopped? It has the makings of an awesome HGBZ! Please, please, PLEASE continue! Plus, now I am into the mystery/suspense/bringing Sirius back! Love, me.
vytiri chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Pleiades Betelgeuse!

How hilarious! What a funny name. Will that come in later? Haha! Betelgeuse! Loved that movie! Love, me.
vytiri chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I love chai tea too! Starbucks' chai tea frappucino? Heaven! Yeah, just wanted to say that. Love, me.
kazhdu chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Please don't let this story end ! It's fascinating but yet frustrating, as there haven't been any updates since december.

Have you changed website ? Have you stopped writing ?

I love this story and I'm sure i'm not the first to tell you : Don't quit. It's worth a lot to us readers!
Smiles28 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
oh pleze update soon! i really love it!
RedPillow chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
I like this story; it's a good pairing. Also, I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but I noticed that you used the names of stars and constallations for all of the new people. Any meaning behind that? lol Can't wait till the next chapter!
allkiddofire chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
OH VERY INTERESTING! UPDATE SOON! hahahahaha. it was kinda funny when the two guys heard vega and (was it Rigel?) hm hope we find out in the next chapter!

GOOD LUCK!

MUAH MUAH!
MrsDixon101 chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Exellent chapter, can't wait to see if this plan works.
Alenor chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
hm...was that vega and a boy? or vega and a girl? cos that could be very interesting...maybe it was snape...ew..ok i'll stop right there. anyway, pretty good chappie, cya later luv Alenor.
MrsDixon101 chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
I love blaise/Hermione fics..Can't wait for more.
Alenor chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
really good chappie, i can't wait to see what they do about the veil project. cya later luv Alenor.
Mystery of the Night chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Hey awesome chapter! Please update soon! CYA- Jessy
Alenor chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
great story, really great, i love it so far. it's gonna be interesting at hogwarts with hermione and vega in the same classes, who's gonna get their hand up first? lol. and i can't wait to read malfoy's reaction when he finds out about vega, that should be good. and vega and rigel seem like nice people. try to update soon please, i can't wait to see what happens next, cya later luv Alenor.
shoplifterette chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
*grins*

He asked her out! How sweet. I'm in love with Blaise/Hermione, they are so cute together... So the Trio will be soon trying to bring Sirius back to life - interesting. I hope you update this story soon!

*Zaralya*
shoplifterette chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Ohh. Another Hermione is there! That's cool! And she's related to the Malfoys - and in the Order...that's a weird combination, I think. Great chapter!

*Zaralya*