Reviews for Vignettes
TopKat chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
damn, i'm in tears.

that was so emotional and wonderful, as is most of your work. absolutely beautiful and so bittersweet and sad along with it.

Vanizakkk chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
great story i love it
IGAF-kun chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Very nice work. Seems to need a sequel though. _~
jimmyhere chapter 5 . 2/18/2006

The girl always wants you to go after her.

It's okay though. I forgive you. Because this was awesome. And I loved it.

Regrem Erutaerc chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
That was a very sad ending. You'd best continue it, or you'll be getting a lot of unhappy reviewers.;)
TopKat chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
oh! that was beautiful! i adore it. absolutely fantastic. your writing style should need no reason to change - it's perfect.

IGAF-kun chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
I really enjoyed this. _ I think you did a great job with Raven's thoughts and emotions, and how she expressed them. Keep up the good work!
toenail chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Hm. Another Spellbound fic. Yet yours is different than the other ones.

I admire that.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Not bad. But, that's not exactly how it happened. The door didn't open immediately then. It was more like this:

BB: "Raven? It's me. Raven, I'm sorry..."

Raven: "For what? You're not the one who-"

BB: "No. I'm sorry... that he broke your heart."

Raven: "I know it was all a lie. But, he was the only one who made me feel like I wasn't alone... that I wasn't 'creepy'... And don't tell me I'm not."

BB: "Okay. You're way creepy. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked up in your room. You think you're alone, Raven, but you're not..."

Door opens, and Raven embraces him in a loving embrace, glad that someone is actually there for her, and feeling stupid for not reallizing that she's completely ignored her friends, especially him.

At least, that's what it seemed like.

Hope that helps should you do somethin' like this again._ Good job none-the-less, and I can't wait to see the next one-shot._
gladdecease chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Not bad...though that part of the convo you placed after the hug actually happened before it, while Raven was still in her room. She came out after "Okay, you're creepy. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked up in your room. You aren't alone, Raven."

Seeing that Malchior said "Is that what you want to be-alone?" that really struck a deep chord with Raven. I think you expressed that well. Nice job!
iolah chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
this was really sweet, still my favorite chapter has to be the one with jinx, i think she and ravie would get along really well if they werent always trying to blow eachother up ;) anyway please update soon
TopKat chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
aww...sweet last one, insightful second one and gorgeous first one. love them all.

Missing a Member chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
lolololololololol! i'd kill him i would. these oneshots are good. keep going
BrokenNevermore chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
These are fun! I liked the first one best so far. Please write more!
HolmesIsMyHomie chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Oh, I absolutely-positively adore this! Therefore, I shake you warmly by the hand as I add you to favorites. Thought you needed a Charlie & the Chocolate Factory quote...
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »