Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fallen Alchemist: Year 6
Great chappie!
yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
You, Edward xP
yoloswagmaster chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
"Then where did they go? –Thought Ed."

Um, I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a dash there, but. . . yeahh :/
yoloswagmaster chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Awesome chappie :3
yoloswagmaster chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hmm, I don't really think Ed would give away everything just like that. I think he'd be more like. . . You know. . . And. . . Yeah. . . xP
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
But there isn't a spell that can make food appear, it's against some sort of wizarding rule that Hermione mentioned in the Deathly Hallows. . .
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh snap O_O
OstensiblyInsane chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
You will finish this, or feel the wrath of my parrot!
LyckyDycky chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Oh... I think I know about Vincent!
gizmo5225 chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I have a guess: Ed experienced Vincent's older brother's memory, so Vincent was the boy in the dream and Vincent is thinking maybe his brother, who should be dead, was revived using alchemy. But my guess is that the guy is really a vampire. Homunculus do have some rules to follow, like they must look ALMoST like the person they were supposed to be. And Vincent... Well, personally I think he's a vampire himself. This new thing with sunglasses and hoods makes that come to mind. So now, I must tell you, I don't do this wij stories I don't like, so I really like your story! I can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully get at least one of many questions answered!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Just as it starts to get interesting it ends! that's not fair. I hope that you get another chapter out soon!