Reviews for LINGO
SonicLover chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Hope you didn't confuse anyone with the two ends. It's so hard making ends meet nowadays... [hit with tomatoes]
SonicLover chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
If this is the end... why is there another chapter?
SonicLover chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Now that I think about it, I might be pretty good at this game.
SonicLover chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
This isn't good. Your team is barely giving Alex and Clover a chance.
chibiusa chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
O I think you have a crush on Sammy! ;D
capm chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Well done! Your best yet! Keep up the good work!
SmashToPieces chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Aerosnitch: Umm...it was all right.
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Hi Matt. Not bad, but doesn't $625 only account for $2500 of the money? It's not a big deal, just an observation. I'll try and get to your latest piece this weekend; I'm working on "Shock Therapy" as much as I can and trying to update my web site, to which I hope you'll let me post "Lingo". If not, e-mail or tell me. Bryan
AzNanimechikf4n-jtalam chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
hi matt! i dont know you but i know that you know clarita.. im one of her best friends.. i wont tell anyone what she said about you and what you guys talked about! promise! -! i loved your storiee! ttyl!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Ah, a great ending. I like how you and Sam shared the glory in that round. I might actually be interested in knowing how Sam and you spend the money, but also I'd like equally to know how Clover and Alex spend their half. Until next time...see ya!
weartheseshorts chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Goodness, I love Lingo. Ok, I had to push all aside and stick with the story. It's good, really. It's my favorite, favorite game show! But yeah... Too bad for Clover and Alex, I was really hoping for that... But truthfully, I was expecting more. No, not more chapters and all, but more enthusiasm...like the show. You know what bugged me? In chapter 1, it says Beverly High School. Beverly High is short for Beverly Hills High School. Trust me, I'm going to go there (I live around the actual school). Oh well. Good job. Even if there were that nasty bad grammar along the way.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline

PS I'm surprised so many people don't know much about Lingo!
YAY chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Oh dear u upset the SAM&DAVID 4EVER club!

Nah, I dont think there is one. But you are weird cuz ur a BOY and like a GIRL show!

FREAK...

HAhahaha... God bless anyhow!

(This game-show thing is pretty cool, tho!)
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Well, not bad, again. I got a bit confused though. You say "but pull out a red one instead." I usually associate that with the stopper balls. What did you mean here. I don't believe the question marks are red. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. Bryan
bre862 chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
hi! its me, just saying that so far you have an awsome story, and thanks for reveiwing my story! keep it up!

Always,

Breanne or lildivadancer862 or sexychicky862 or boo or...
Sakuya-A-Sakura chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey, Ilike it! And yeah, thanks for the review!Heheheh! The only part Me no get is all the

60x47x48x7x

Sounds pretty lame, but I have small intualect!

(And don't know why I'm a A's student!)

But I like your story!

And I would be very,very greatful, if you e-mail me and tell me how to add a chapter to a story!

. I would gladly apreciate your help!

I'm going to add chapter for my story! So please, E-mail me soon!

Yours Truly, Sakuya-A-Sakura