Reviews for Yesterday's Love, Today's Despair
EcoEmo404 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love kel/neal! Are you going to continue?
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
o things are heating up a bit and it seems that near where our two lovers almost maybe make their mistake our dear Neal goes and falls asleep well i hope u update soon so i can read how dear Neal and Kel solve their new appearing feelings for each other
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
uh huh... so where does this go? Where does it end up?

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Felling chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Lawl. Neal fell alseep. XD
Inuyashalover8706 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very good and as much as I like Yuki I think that I like Neal and Kel pairings better. Almost as much as I like Numair and Daine pairings.
Magical Who chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was such a sweet story! I especially liked how Dom was a jerk and then Neal was really cute! Nice Job!
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That story sucked!
music nerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hey- great stuff. i cant imagine kel drunk... though it would prove to be funny if she was... muahahahaha! yeah that's right, my malignancy grows by the second!

like i said, really great. fluff is addicting, ya?
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wait this isn't the end is it?
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
ITz a really great story but... UPDATE FOR THE GODDESS SAKE!
Fate chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Nice, I'm impressed. I would make a few changes. Like I think there needs to be more transition from when their STARTING to drink and drunk, and maybe there little lovie speech...

And I think Kel would be mighty pissed of Neal fell alseep while kissing her. I mean... If you had Nealan of Queenscove in a dark little corner...

Other wise great Keep it up.
Sunset-Fel chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
good one-shot or chapie? good story write more
Pussin Boots chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Nice! Upload sooN!
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
your sis is Dom's lover? that's so cool! And this story was really really good! You should continue it!

-magewhisperer
the eternity chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
It did NOT leave very much to be desired. The only things that I fixed were grammatical, however I'm very pleased to find this not bolded :P

When can the readers look forward to looking at chapter two? I've been returning to the Tammy index, waiting for it. Each day my heart pines for it! (Hah! DRAMATIC! Whee!)

And on that same matter, when do I get the exclusive unbetaed peek at Heart's Undoing? It's been neglected for quite some time. *Points at it*