Reviews for Digimon Miracle's Shining Light Director's Cut
A great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this was awesome!
Hua Wei chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I thought that ArVeemon is the ultimate form of Veemon and Goldramon is the mega form of veemon
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awsome i love dakari
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A nice Daikari fluff. I might as well save it.
jesse allen chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
the very best daikari story I have ever read in the entire time I have been reading daikari stories. I really liked when you had davis spill his guts to kari and telling her that he didn't care if she wanted to be with tk but he just wanted her to be happy with whoever made her happy. Also I liked that you had davis figure out that tk and kari the hard way
HappieApple chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh...fluffy...cuddly...SO FRIGGIN CUTE! *squel* It was amazing and adorable, I just loved it...YAYZEES!- bye!
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Lol, sorry I just have to comment on the !How'd you come up with all 9?Anyway, I read this story twice, and I really love it!Good Job!

PS-I added this to my favorite stories list.
salman chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
okay,first,im only reviewing becuse you begid, its a good story, but why didint you make the End more romantic, why a hug?, -cry in a funny way- why not a kiss, AH,anyway, there is no kiss so i give it 50%
Taichi PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Davis made the same promise as I had done. yet, Davis has become somewhat alot like I have done,Yet I do not wanna have Davis do The SkullGreymon incedent repeated!
ker-plop chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Hmm, seems interesting... How you doin'? Haven't heard from you in a while.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
A nice daikari story with a good amount romance in it. Keep up the good work on your other stories.