Reviews for Her Chance Gone
OnSolarWinds chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Great story! there was a typo that made me laugh... well at least i think it was a typo. When he was asking her to marry him he said 'I cant bear to spend another day with you.' ... I hope he meant without you. Otherwise that's mean :) thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
OMFG! I'm not done readin yet but FUCK ALBUSES FIANCÉ!:)! I NO FOR SURE MINERVA AND ALBUS WILL GET EACH OTHER!:)! Oh btw great story so far!:)!
glowshadow chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Awwwe! I absolutely adore this! (:
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Great story.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
This has to be possibly my FAVORITE MMAD story! It was amazing, I loved how Minerva got to be a jerk to Regina as Regina did deserve it :D
Twisted Peppermint chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I hope you won't mind if I kill Regina? She's really getting on my nerves! Awesome story by the way!
Rosine chapter 16 . 1/16/2009
I enjoyed it very much, even if I had been afraid that he will marry his Regina. (I once wrote a story with a Regina, with a similar part, made me hate her more)
Missing Linka chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
I have to admit that I don't remember much of the other chapters because it's been months since I read it ... but this chapter was really wonderful!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
musicgoddess618 chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
ALbus: I'm not sure what that's about...

Severus: Sorry, but Hogwarts is falling apart!

Minerva: No it's not. *frowns*

Yay! *happydances*
musicgoddess618 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
*louder whimper* At least she said it ... *thinks*
musicgoddess618 chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
*HUGE sob* Regina is evil! But I love her character...it sound like a perfect setup. ]]
musicgoddess618 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
*cries as well* Poor Min...I've had this happen to me before and it's not happy. *pats Min's back*
Missing Linka chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
Just another great story!

THX
PiER chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
All's well that ends well! The perfect ending for the perfect story.

I really enjoyed reading this.

Thanks