Reviews for Shock
Gracie'sMom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great Story. One of my favorites, to be sure. Very well done.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awwww. Sweet!
skinnydipping chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I am fisrt and formost a MMAD shipper, but I just LOVE your SSMM, even when it's just friendship. I almost wished AD wasn't there with her (and this coming from a die-hard MMAD-shipper).

The best part for me was the "Conniving bastard" line. It was hilarious. And SS caring like he did, with all the background hints of his life and MM's life, was very enchanting. I just didn't care much for the big paragraphs. Chunks like this get tiresome to read on the computer.

Anyways, I loved the story. What can I say, I'm a fan, I've always liked everything you write!

Kudos from Brazil.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aww, Minerva sleeping with a stuffed lion. How sweet!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I read this before, but sadly forgot to review.(sorry) anyway I am reviewing now.

Adorable story. I loved the last part especially, but the entire thing was pure genius. Lovely job!
Rael chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Fantastic! My favorite HP fiction ever!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Thank you for this heartwarming, nice story. I liked it a lot, up until the end.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw... this is gorgeous. I love the relationship you build up here, and the little details like Minerva's stuffed lion. Cuteness! The ending is very sweet, and rounds the story off nicely... though I was hoping for SS/MM!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Nice one, I liked reading that.
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Very nice. I always enjoy a glimpse at the typically unseen friendship between Snape and McGonagall.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Well imagined and well told.
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I like a look at Min and Severus, very rare and yet they are colleagues, both important to Albus. It makes sense for them to be close.

Ooh, who's Rose?

Severus had seen the last remnants of colour fade from her face over the last few minutes as tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her cheeks.

leaving her stuffed lion trying to climb up the covers and back to it's owner.

Hehe, I like this image.

that he could see that two figures were now curled together in the bed, one nigh on impossible to distinguish from the other. The Headmaster and his deputy, as far as he could tell were both sleeping soundly, the tableaux screaming of comfort established over many years.

Alesia G chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I just found this one not long ago. I find it precious. You have characterization of Minerva and Severus is tender and not conflicting. The Albus bit at the end is just too cute.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aw, that entire story was so sweet! Very well written, and poor Minerva! Wonderful job!
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This story is awesome. I'm one of those people who think that there is more to Minerva and Severus than the constant bantering. You described his feelings perfectly and I was touched by seeing his caring side. He certainly must have some experience as a Head of House. I loved the scene when Minerva finally let herself go and the very end of course. Have to go and read Catch 22 though, have no idea why Severus would like it even though I've been told what it is about.

I'm sorry I can't be more articulate. I usually have no problems expressing myself. This story is magnificient!