Reviews for Fighting To Win
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Man, over a Connect Four game? THAT'S AWESOME! You're really good. :)
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
...This game is hard...

And it pisses me off because it's so freaking SIMPLE.

I am ALWAYS in the same position when I play this game with anyone...

I'M ROOTING FOR RAPH!

Thank you for posting this story.

aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
LOL oh wow I needed that thanks _
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I love the ending! I was so confused. I kept trying to figure out why they were fighting each other, but Connect 4 is a perfect explanation. It makes sense, too. Considering Leo plans his strategies a little better than Raph. Great job!
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
hahaha, hehehe! over Connect Four! that's great! nice one!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I don't really know what a "Connect Four game frame" is, never heard of it before. Maybe it doesn't exist in Sweden? I'm sure that I would've enjoyed the story more if I'd known about it, but it isn't something serious, that much I can tell. It was funny anyway.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
LOL! I need humour tonight and these stories are helping! This was so awesome! I loved that! Connect four? nice idea.
spoon full of sugar chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
hm... I thought there was something fishy about this whole thing.
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Haw haw! You had me going up till Donny and Mike said "O..." Codos to you!
Rizzle chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
xD Thats so funny! Ha ha, connect four. Thats hysterical.
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I like this story. I think the chapters need to be a little bit longer, but it is your story so do what you want. I'm just suggusting. Keep on going. Your doing great.
PRfangirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Good really had me going.I seriously thought they were trying to kill each other
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Have I ever told you just how much I love your stuff? Your work is AWSOME! and no matter how serious the story seems to be growing...it always turns out to be something else. Something helerious. Geneuene genius here, I'm hoping to read a lot more from you.
pacphys chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
What to do with red and blue? I like it. Poor Mike and Don, always having to try to break up battles between Raph and Leo. Though, who hasn't seen a board game get out of hand. Two thumbs up!
IzzyxoBizzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Whoa! Raph thats crazy dude, anymore chapters?