Reviews for Thread of Gossamer
Pete chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow, you did this yourself? It's fantastic whighting. Your story is one of ; if not the best stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. It's great! I hope you do other shorts like this one.
meow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I almost cried, a very enjoyable story to read indead. I clap for you.
milk does a body good chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
This is a great story! Usually others are mushy, but this one is perfect. Try reading mine that my friend typed up for me. In search look up her pen name -Angel Anastasia and choose (she changed my title so im not sure) "What is Wrong with Harry?" Please review!
LAoR chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I just finished watching 'The Linda McCartney Story' on Lifetime and that combined with this made me cry...*sniff* Seriously, this is so depressing... But nonetheless, it's brilliant.

Though, yes, it's short, it's very well written and very detail oriented. You have a sure flair for writing and I encourage you to keep it up!

much love,

from LAoR
OneVoice714 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
wow. i dont really know what else to say. that was amazing, so well written. i cried through pretty much the whole thing. keep up the good work!
Always an Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
this was really good

im really into angst-even harry death and you did it great

so sad-i almost cried

great job
CPegasus chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
oh, that was so sweet. very, very good. don't be discouraged by lack of reviews, by the way. all anyone on this site seems to read is slash and lemon *rolls eyes* you don't get read because your story is actually good. learned that one the hard way...;; anyway. good job
Waaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I'm crying my eyes out over here. You can't see me, but it's true. This is the saddest piece of writing I have ever, ever read. sniff- let me go cry in piece now...
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Please tell me who is the narrator in this fic cuz i cant work it out. email me the answer. go on. oh please, i must know!

love rita xx