Reviews for With a wave of the wand
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 17 . 4/23
hehehe they are adorable
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 14 . 4/21
One, as much as I loved the costumes of our favourite duellists but I was kinda expecting Seto to come as a Priest and Yami in this old Pharaoh outfit. Oh! And I was kinda hoping for Harry to come... oh my god! Harry dressed like Alucard! That would have been badass!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 13 . 4/17
Oh gods! This is the most hilarious, ingenious, most brilliant fic ever! And one the plus side? Seto. Seto and the Blue Eyes. hahahahahaa sounds like a band name!
3. Me eather
7. Ha ha! LoL!
12. I am never going to forget that funny picture. Like, evar. Never. Ever. *grins
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
I feel like I've read sixty chapters already, then I look and find it's only chapter 15.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I'm getting a tendership feel...
Samira Vongola chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
fromtheashtrees chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Oh, you nasty writer, leaving such an amazing story.

I would love to see more (and I know you have a plan for it) but considering that this has not been updated years, I doubt it.

Which means I shall have to live the rest of my life dying of suspense.

Unless you manage to dig the plan for this story out from wherever you put it, I guess I'll have to just imagine what might happen...

...which is nowhere near as good as the real thing.

Anyway, can you please do me a favour and at least take the story up to where Harry and co. find out the truth? (For real this time, please.)

If you do, I shall be eternally grateful and shall refrain from setting my rabid Kuriboh horde on you.

Otherwise, well...

...the Kuriboh are coming for you.

Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
I really really love this fic! Please tell me it's still active!
allen niichan chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
This is a good story. It would be wonderful to read more.
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
How in the world did I miss this story? I do not get it at all! Why?! I wish i'd found this sooner! This was such an awesome story! I totally wish that you'd continue!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Bakura and Tonks sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G XD
Watermelon chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
You know... At first I didnt believe you when you said the chapters were as long as all hell... But I LOVE IT! long chapies FTW XD
SilverWolf01 chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Yugi Motos Pet SHop has a nice ring to it dont it
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
you know when I read the riddle I got it immediately, but I thought the answer was too obvious, so I spent a good fifteen minutes trying to find the "real" meaning. Silly right?