Reviews for In This Game Called Love
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Lea: UPDATE SON!

Iym: *glares at Teya* What did I say about coffee?

Teya: Hey! This time, it wasn't me who gave her it.

Lea: What are you talking about? I didn't have any coffee today...

Teya&Iym: O-O

Lea: Well, update soon or I'll DIE! If you do, I'll give you... Well, any type of food you want.

Everyone: Hope to hear from you soon!
Lunar Wings chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
...I am so in love with this one.

-happy fangirl sigh- DDR and Malik x Ryou... two of my favorite things! You've done a great job with this story, and I'd love to see more of it. :D -heart!-
animefan chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Nice work so far. I think its really good. Please update soon. Ja ne! _
VictoricRong chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
I love it. You have combined my two favourite things together. A MalikxRyou story and the magical world of DDR. Thank you, you are doing the world a favour.
VictoricRong chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
O.O That was really good. I Assumed... and I did make an ass of myself. Ha... It's a great story.
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Kei!

Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter, but it was well worth the read. I cried along with poor Ryou. How sad, and yet, how beautiful! One bit of constructive critisism if I may, make sure to proofread before you post, I noticed many errors. Anyway, yet another great read, and I can't wait for chapter five!

Iwa

ChibiMaouIwa
Ashla chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Yay! Ryou said something He's such a little cutie. Nice part here!

Slán slán!

~Ashla~
darksaphire chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
GREAT STORY...one of the few i like in ygo
Chibi B-channie chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
*almost had a seizure* I'm so happy! New chapter!D

I was completely absorbed in the fluff...it was adorable! . And I loved how you made Malik's room covered in DDR songs...It was so creative and unique! D And Ryou was a doll, as always! How Malik can sit next to him for so long without jumping him is a miracle. _

Anyways, As you can tell, I loved it! D Can't wait for the next part, so, update as soon as you can! I shall be checking my inbox and waiting! D Good luck!
ladywolfTerri chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Aw..Its fluffy!...loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
KentouKurige chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Aw! So sweet, Kei! I love it! There's more, right? When does the next chapter come out? Hurry, ShugoTenshi! Hurry! Ja~!

~Shouri~
Miazuro chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
*cheers* Oh, that chapter was awesome! I was so happy when Malik won! And the entire time I was humming Speed-Over... it was my Butterfly Light phase .~ Write more!
Miazuro chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
This is awesome. I'm gonna print it out and put it in my arcade. I swear, you'd think it was set up like this sometimes...
Miazuro chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
_

It's DDR and Malik!

...Brilliant!
Chibi B-channie chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
...O_O

OH MY GOSH! *cries* I found it again! I found it! *dances happily*

You have no idea how much this fic has been HAUNTING me since I last read it! I wasn't able to review, because my computer wouldn't let me, but, now I can! .

This fic, is so freaking awesome...I swear, I've even had dreams about this! XD I'm so glad you updated! It was a great chapter! (Although, I shall miss Bakura..since I love him and all..but Ryou and Malik are just as cute! . *squeal*)

*cough* ANYWAYS! Back on track here...I love this fic, PLEASE update as soon as you can! *hypocrite* . ; Best wishes on the next chapter! I'm sure it'll be as good as these last ones were! D Ja ne for now!