Reviews for More Than That
parhhajfenmak chapter 32 . 12/23/2012
THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH UNTIL THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS!

I WAS SAD THAT YOU MADE ROSE DIE!

COULD YOU MAYBE WRITE ANOTHER AMAZING TITANIC STORY THAT HAS A HAPPY ENDING?!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 32 . 1/18/2010
I cried, it is so sad she died, she just got her freedom her friends and Jack and stupid Cal killed her. I loved the story!
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 32 . 1/28/2008
This story was great! It was well-written and always kept me reading to see what would happen. So, great story, which was well-written and it made me cry. Awesome job!
dodge-a-turtle chapter 32 . 1/22/2008
That was really sweet! It made my cry, good job! Ahah.
Running to Stand Still chapter 32 . 1/9/2008
I hate that Rose died. Thay could have been happy. Tragedies are annoying. I've had enough of them. Too bad...

It's really well written, I just... I dunno. We waited a long time for that update and yeah... really let down I guess.

Maybe you can do an alternate ending? It just seems like you wanted it done with. May that was just me thinking and hoping that...

-Running.
missamericka chapter 30 . 6/8/2007
wow

this is really intense

i love it

update
no write only reed chapter 30 . 5/20/2007
no she cant die stupd cal now thats who needs to die

please update

sara
wtf chapter 30 . 4/23/2007
wtf no not dead dead not good update ya update update good sotry good death bad bad
Alyssa chapter 30 . 3/18/2007
Hurry up and finish it already!
Zoey24 chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
Great story!
WhiskerzCutie chapter 30 . 2/1/2007
!

She can't die! In the movie Jack dies and in this fic she dies? Noo! It doesn't work that way! She has to be alive! Pweese! But, I read the whole story right now, and I loved it! I couldn't stop! lol. Well, since this story doesn't say complete, it's not, right? Update ASAP! [] []
chirpy.chick chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Gone? GONE? Are you CRAZY? You just CAN'T kill Rose off? Please don't say she's dead! Please let her live!

By the way, your an AWSOME writer. I admire you and your work. Keep it up and PLEASE update.
RoseDawson1912 chapter 30 . 1/19/2007
Aw. You can't Let It end Like That! Please Write More!
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 30 . 1/18/2007
I like what I've read so far. Very interesting. I'd love it if you got a chance to R/R my Titanic FF.
Amelia chapter 30 . 1/17/2007
Oh my god. That ending to that chapter actually made me tear up. I want to know what happens. Very emotional.

Please update soon.