Reviews for Furor
huntinghelene chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww! Evil Sirius! And hopeless love. Just wonderful!

kreoff210 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
cherrydrop105 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006

Wow, it was really dark, but I really liked it. It had a wholly human feel to it. I don't even know if that makes sense. It does in my head though. Haha.

I've read almost all of your SiriRem stuff. :)
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I dont know if I already reviewed this..Hmm..

Anyway, I read it multiple times, and still its just as amazing as it was the first time I read it.

Crowley Black chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
i loved it. scary and dark just how i like 'em. this is going on my favourite stories list.
Woodgie chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Wow...very intense, and beautifully written, truly fantastic.
Joolz chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
There are no words...

Actually there is one:

yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
What an interesting and odd story! I liked it though, nice job!
explosionsintheskyxx chapter 1 . 8/31/2005

that's all i can say.

Lillei chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh...this was perfect. I could read it over and over again and still be moved.
MordantFaerie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I love your writing style, it just sucks the reader right into the story.I enjoyed the perspective of an 'outsider' in this one.

It was also great how dark and sexual this story was, but it wasn't graphic at all.

you're very talented.

EsScaper chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I just love your portrayal of a "darker" Sirius. This is an AU story, so is Sirius guilty? His behavior with Remus makes it seem like he really is guilty. It makes the hate/desire feelings even stronger.

I just wish it wasn't a one-shot story. It leaves me wanting're too good a writer, and it feels like a "tease".

Looking forward to reading more of you work,

Celeb-Draug04 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
ooh, I loved it. you're great, cobalt.
Mithua chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This really is amazing. Beautifully written and even beautifully dark. The words bittersweet and twisted came to mind and it seems like it will be a never-ending cycle, even though we know it won't be.

Sirius was portrayed wonderfully. I've read almost all your Remus/Sirius fanfictions and you you really do capture the essence of Sirius. You get his arrogance and his charm written in equal measure. But in this one, he seemed all the more darker then all the other times you've written him. I even think he's darker in this fic than in Obsidian Rhapsody. He seems more cynical, but not in such a way to make him seem like Severus.

This also explained something to me. Even though JK Rowling told us his belief in his innocence wasn't a happy thought. But if you believe in it so much, it can become a happy thought to be sucked away from the dementors. So with your cynical Sirius, it managed to explain to me just how he could remain sane.

Also, I love this dark side to Remus you've written. He seems to get sucked into the cycle of desire and hatred. Seeing him give in to Sirius again, with the knife falling to the ground just caused something to stir in my bowels. It was almost painful and pitiful to think about it. Extremely bittersweet too.

Hmm...I'm sorry, I've written you a long-winded review. I really have no well rounded critique to give you, I enjoyed this story too much to give you critique! :)

Please do continue writing! You've inspired me to draw some fanart to your stories!

P.S: Just to let you know, I'm also really enjoying Teacher's Pet. It's brilliant!
Blinkelf chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was really good!

I think you should write another story like this!