Reviews for A Deadly Choice
sexystarwarslover chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
wow, what a great story, i can't wait to read the sequel. i'm going over to start it right now, take that Chancellor, no one steals from Anakinlol
Gizzi1213 chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
I just read this story because I wanted to read "Fall From Within" and hadn't read this one yet. I enjoyed it, however, I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised by the ending. I wouldn't have thought that Obi-Wan would automatically assume Anakin had turned to the dark side. Not with Obi-Wan knowing that Padme is Anakin's wife and he would do anything to get her back. That seemed a bit abrupt to me, but maybe you'll explain that in the sequel.
MusicDreamer7 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know that this is MusicDreamer. I have changed accounts due to the fact I can't get my old one to work. I also want to let all the fans of this story to know, that ther will be a sequel and I'm trying desperatly to work the kinks out of it. Hopefully I'll have something up soon. It will be in my new account MusicDreamer7
Serabiwarrior 88 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
It is already well into 2005, it's JULY! When is that story going to be up? I am ancious to read it. And does anybody know what happed to the story Forgivable Sinners? I can't find it anywhere!
Serabiwarrior 88 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
That was good. So did Anakin turn or did he do it to save Padme and stay on the light side? Please let him stay on the light side!
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
Just been to see Star Wars and I like your version too !

I have missed your stories and reviews, so just a note to say I hope all is well with you. You were one of the very few to guess what Burden of Guilt would be about !

I am eagerly awaiting your sequel of The long Way home,

All the best, Linda
roguesgirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
this is an interesting story
LukeSkywalker61232 chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
this is great!I am a star wars junke, and this story is really wonderful. I could literally see a movie of this story going on in my head sa I ws reading it. I really liked it. Keep up the good work!

-LukeSkywalker61232
darkprince31 chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
i like this story alot... keep up the good work... i cant wait 4 the sequel!
LVB chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
I'd like to be a beloved reader for ch 6. That was AWESOME! I can't wait until the sequel! Wooha! Well done ;)
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
i feel that this isn't the ending; too many loose ends doesn't let the reader feel completion. hopefully the sequel will clear all that up. you seem young, so you can work on your writing! Good story though!
nextwave00 chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
Oh nice. A little shorter than I expected, but nice. I look very much forward to the sequel!
PhantomSith chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
I'm surprised it had been six months and Anakin Skywalker is still sane with his wife and unborn offspring being kidnapped. I'm enjoying the story so far, it may be on my favorites list soon after a little spring cleaning in there... that is if it's not already on there... Anyway, enough of my pointless babbling. Keep up the good work.
LVB chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
Hiya! I really liked this chappie, just thought I'd drop u a line and tell ya :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
This is great, please please please continue!