Reviews for In the Moment
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I definitely enjoyed this little oneshot. Gotta admit I liked Bakura stating that he teased Yami only because he couldn't remember why he hated him. I definitely liked how this was from Bakura's perspective and it kept him in character pretty much. Very good job.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I like! Stories from Bakura's POV are always amusing and relaxing to read, Does that make me weird? *shrug* Oh, well! I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Okay...only half-way understand the last paragraph and such, but listening to a "That's So Raven" soundtrack for around five hours can do that to a girl! I almost wasn't going to review, since you haven't written in almost a year, and I thought you dropped off, but I checked your favourite stories and saw one was published in April, and I just know remembered you'd get this over e-mail anyways, so here it is!

...Right, the review. I really liked this one! Darkshipping isn't one of my favourie pairings, but it is my third favourite for Yami, and I really liked this story. It was really good, and I liked how you kept Bakura not OOC throughout most of the fic. Two thumbs, one toe, and one crazy hikari-author up! *throws you more Tootsie Rolls* Get on another Tootsie Roll high and WRITE MORE! I'm keeping you on Author Alert until then!
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I liked it. Still very Yami Bakuraish. I hate it when people make Yami Bakura too nice, too fast.

And I loved the last paragraph.
Terri chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I like it!.._..is this a one short or maybe contiue it?..like the shock of the hikari's coming down to find them?.._..and as far as tootsie rolls..I don't think they are actually even real chocolate..hmm..but not sure..haven't had one in years..*L*..
Inith chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Beautiful! Wow, you wrote a pretty darkshipping. Congratulations!
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Oh! That was a nice ficcy, even if you were doped up on tootsie rolls...what are they exactly? Ah well, I liked it anyway, Bakura was funny at times, especially how he describes Yami's smirk...:P Great writing! D
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Ohh, I love this. I am a Darkshipper, and I love this pairing so much. Great characterization and humor throughout the whole thing, simply wonderful. Congrats on a fantastic piece of work.

~ Sierra