Reviews for A Simple Game
lnnocent Demon chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh Ra that was freaky o.o

not to mention...FREAKING AEESOME! Seriously everything about it was awesome. In a way the concept made me think of umineko no naku koro ni, but still very clever. Also I love the way you portayed Yugi.

I would really like a sequel...*does Chibi eyes* I can somehow imagine Yami Bakura and Yugi working together o.o poor Bakura I'm so sorry for him! He needs to get in a better place with Yugi or he is so dead xD

But seriously this is awesome and also needs a sequel! Your choice of course
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
god, it's so wonderfully creepy. i. love. it.

and i didn't think little Yugi could be that intimidating, nice.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
"Bishop takes knight."

That...I...but...he...

Wow.

That was...that was awesome. In a mildly tramatic way. Very well written. I...think I need to go read some fluff to recover.
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow. That's really...kinda freakish. And yet, I really, really like it.

So weird. My brain is having issues wrapping around this thing. It's a really, wonderfully twisted concept. So cool.

I think I've been jolted into silence by it's oddness. My congratulations.
senor failboat chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
P Giving me and Bakura yet another reason to despise the Pharaoh and think of Yuugi as a midget.
Angst Princess chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
O_O Holy f*! That was sumwhat desturbing, but awsome at the same time!
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Poor Bakura! No way would Ryou kill him!
M.orbid Decay chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
...Wow. I'm impressed. It's so hard to find a good story like this.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow, I'm impressed. This was dark and creepy and amazing. Great job!
Misura chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
A most intrigueing, as well as slightly disturbing, piece of writing, which I greatly enjoyed to read. I especially liked the way you created an almost surreal mood in the dream, while still keeping it eerie and haunted.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
That was absolutely delicious! Insane!Yuugi seems like a lot of fun to write, though it saddens me you killed off so many characters. T-T Poor Yami no Bakura-sama! I assume that in this fic, yami's and hikari's possess separate bodies?

Poor, poor Yami no Bakura-sama...he's going to drown you in darkness for this XD
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*gigglespaz* Oh my, I've been looking for a fic like this for a while. Creepy, dark, and utterly delicious.
CommonKnowledge chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Ahh...oh.. um...wow. That was really good. Never thought I would look at Yugi like that. Maybe his Yami but never Yugi. And the ending...I don't want to give it away to anyone who has yet to read this but...wow
flowacat chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
O_o that was freaky. I loved your ending though! :D Chess is the best! Short review today... ah well. Ci-ya!
viva rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
wow. i really wasn't expecting that ending. very well written.