Reviews for The Redemption: The Forbidden Game 4
Toga Tiabla chapter 25 . 7/30/2012
Ahahah soooo good- uhm also... is Kadar gay?
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 25 . 1/20/2012
WHAT! NO SEQUEL! sooo not fair! but i really did enjoy this story, best forbidden games ff ever! I loved it! Thanks for writing, and please, please, keep it up! ;D
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
JULIAN! omg! Love this story! (sory about all the dif reviews even if u probably dont care, its working like a bookmark for me)
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
*gasp* omg i love this story!
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm writing a story also like this. Please check it out my username is macymay201 and if you would like to read the story its called the forbbidden game:julian's back

middlemase7 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
just so you know, i love this story so much whenever i read the forbidden game series over again, i treat this like the fourth book and go right into reading it. GREATT job!
PsYchIcNinJaBunNy chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I'm so sorry! I feel like such a jerk! I love your story and i think its perfect! I'm realyy sooryy!
PsYchIcNinJaBunNy chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I don't like you...your story totaly screws with L.J. Smiths but despite the fact that you totally made Julian seem evil when he's not any more dead or alive i liked this so far it was really good and if it wasn't Julian in the dream or if you didn't make him evil i would have loved it and said it was perfect that said i'm going off to read the second chapter
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
good so far. i always loved L J Smith when i was younger and this and secret circle were my favourites. Now i feel like reading them again lol! and i wish she would finish the nightworld books so we could all know how it ends!
flamingxroses chapter 25 . 9/3/2008
I hate you for making me cry. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
Clairavance chapter 25 . 9/1/2008
Heh heh, BRILLIANT ending! Standing ovation!
Clairavance chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
Arg! That's so beautiful! I wish I was one of the shadow zombies patting Julian down... ooh, shiver, ooh...

I can't believe it's the end! Well, I still need to read the next chapter (yay, there's a next chapter!) I'm almost too scared to. Because then it would REALLY be the end! LOL.
lauren chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
please finish this! i know you're probably busy and this isnt your whole life, but im really curious to know this ends! please hurry!
lauren chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
please finish this story! i love it and cannot wait for the ending!
Aine chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
Omg. I have this total feeling of dread right now. I just read the whole thing in one sitting (literally never left the screen). I agree this is the best follow up to The Kill ever and it's great to see someone with talent and skill furthering the text instead of the 'dog ate my homework' clan that usually does.

Julian's a character that's stayed with me since I was 13 - I've never forgotten the series and it's still the best I've ever read. I did though, hate Jenny (such a fluffy little barbie doll). Charity is SO much better!

But...I have this horrible feeling you're gonna break my heart again. Please don't take to long for the next chapter! You had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Thanks for doing the story justice.