Reviews for House of Horrors
Well... it's 'happy'(?) ending at least! XD *chuckles*

It's a relief... haha

Nice fic!
KaitouKudou chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
I Don't own all the episodes but I do have the first 50 or so. You sid you don't have it but why do I suspect that you got this idea from the end of one of the edpisodes. I remember seeing it.

NEways, it was amusing that you wrote it based on that. :)
Fyliwion chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
good story *g* I liked it for one.. mabye because I always have loved that last lil line in that eppy *giggles* I dunno the idea of por shinchi being eaten by a deamon is just hilarious for some reason. I wanna see what happens when he changes back for good and the kids find out the whole truth *chortles* That'll be hlarious.. anyway. You did a good job adding on.. great work!
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
That was great loved it!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
n.n I'm glad with how this fic turned out. Fun times!
t0ky0-chan chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
awesome. i love this story. you should be proud. finishing a story is hard work. D i can't wait to read your next story!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
That's what I said! A differnt ending! Of course, It would be a two-part episode in itself and that would be no good, but funny! Oh, I liked it allot! Can't wait to read your next. BYE!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
I think so too, about the costume festival thing. And kids always love scaring people by waring costumes, I saw 2 full-grown gorrillas last Halloween (2004's, not 2003's)
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Good chapter, update again soon!
Night-Owl123 chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
update soon!
t0ky0-chan chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
wonderful! kinda of scary too but D i don't like halloween but wonderful suspense. keep up the word and update soon!
neko chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
i hope you update soon, the story is great!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Yaho! I like it. It's like what would have happened in the haunted-house episode at the end had he done things differntly! Not a path most take. I like it!
gloomysummer chapter 4 . 10/29/2004
Ooh... whats the Detective Boys going to do?...bet they are reaslly scared... why dont you try separating the three of them in the house?