Reviews for Together Again
j.c.kai chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Kindra chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I love this. It shows a side of Freya you never TRULY see. I think Freya's quote, "To be forgotten is worse than death" fits a lot better with the idea that Fratley has completelye forgotten her in the game because of amnesia, but good fic. I really do like it a lot.
Freya rule chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is so sweet! I LOOVE IT!
Seraph6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Rinoa chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Wheee Kaae it's so pretty D I love your descriptions very much and the story was so sweet _;
Gabriel-San chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I loved this :) It was so cute and sweet. And if there's a few things I love, they're cute and sweet. And I just adore this couple.
mikey chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
nice fic and if you wanted to know, yes they do go back 2gether even though Fratley has no clue about their past.
Lunar chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Sometimes I'm just a sucker for sweetness... Freya deserved to get her Fratley back, damnit. good job, I enjoyed the use of water imagery!
Tera chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
This has to be one of the best done Freya fics I have ever read. The writing simply blew me and the attention to detail is beautiful. Great job, I hope to read more from you.
Chi the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
god, I wish this was a Freya and Amarant fic, I hate Freya/fratley fics.
Djinni chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Sweet! *wipes tears from eyes* I'm writing a fic about that. *starts sobbing*
Xianamagus chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
hello hello hello my people *the likkle red men cakkle* I like the story! I mean, we like all the stories! Write mor and mor and mor! Har har... i read your bio again and "skater chick" is no longer there! When were you eva a skater chick? Well, luved the story, yall know how we like happy endings! Likkle red men dont like their tears to put out thier firey hair! *sniff*
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Nice to see a fic that leaves Freya and Fratley happy! But the fic could use a little more setting - when, more on where it's taking place. And the part where Fratley enters is a little jolting to the any rate, keep writing!
Cat's Eye chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Response to your Summary: Actually Fratley and Freya do get back together at the end of the game. Or at least it looks like they do. Except it looks like Fratley still can't remember anything. Because right near the ending it shows the two of them back in ruined city of Burmecia, sitting together, with Fratley telling Freya that he loved her, and Freya thinking that even though he still couldn't remember anything of their past with one another, she was just happy to have him at her side knowing that he loved her once more.
SKJC chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I'm more a Freya/Amarant person but that was still very nice. _