Reviews for White Redemption
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was so sweet, I love this idea and can't wait for the continuation! If it's not out already.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
YES! I've finally found a good ol' Kira/Trent with some reference to Tommy's past experience _

Okay, I have to agree kind of with what those other reveiws said, and I'm sorry but... yeah, things went like... too quickly with those two, I mean, KISSING! O_O I'm definitely a Kira/Trent fan, and FAR from liking Kira/Conner, but -_-' I'd like to think their relationship had to develop more first. Also, this story seemed like it was a little rushed, at least, that's how it sounded to me.

But I wholeheartedly agree with one thing, what's up with Conner, and Ethan, ESPECIALLY Conner, eating out on Trent and never giving him a chance? Kira and Tommy were at least a ittle more hopeful that Trent still had some good in him. I Know Trent did bad things, but look at TOMMY! Shesh, honestly, I feel like some of the things he did as the evil green ranger were worse! I wish Tommy had recordings of what he did back then, maybe Conner would've seen the light.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
NICE FANFIC, I LIKE TRENT/KIRA, REMINDS ME A LOT OF TOMMY/KIM(BUT I'M COOL W/ CONNER/KIRA)
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I really liked your story! And I so agree that the other Dino Rangers shouldn't have given up on Trent like they did. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Zocallie Karome chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I agree with the reviewer below. This was too much and too soon. The show's resolution was more important to the plot and character development than a slight crush that, by the end of the season, never made it too far past the initial stages of attraction. Tommy was very hard on Conner here also. He may want to help Trent but he does care about what the rest of the team thinks too. It's not like him to go off and snap at one of his students like that especially when Conner had some valid reasons not to trust that Trent had been freed so easily this time around and was only joking about the zords at the end anyway.
Aethelgythe chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
great story! I really enjoyed the Trent Kira relationship. I got kind of tired of seeing all of those conner/kira stories. If anyone actually watches the show, then they will see that Trent and Kira are the ones who ever showed their true affections for each other. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Honestly, I don't like it. I liked that they had a DIFFERENT way of freeing Trent, since he wasn't evil the same way that Kat or Tommy were in their own evil days. It wasn't a spell, it was the GEM that was corrupted, and the GEM that needed purification. The sappy and out of character "love" is an insult to quite a few things, such as the bond between Trent and his adopted father. Love never freed anyone before, why should it start now? Trent and Kira weren't in love. They had a mild mutual crush, that's all. This thing cheapens even that, by pushing it over the line far too soon. It ignores the damage to Trent's mind (not that the show did much better, but I think we can do better, can't we?) and makes it seem as if "love" will make EVERYTHING better, when what really makes things better is friendship and belief in one's self.
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This was very good. I liked it. Can't wait to read more.

Arwennicole
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
pretty cool story!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
pretty interesting, and I agre with the pairing. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us Black Dragon
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Yeesh, that's good. Go for the next ep.
Lucy loo chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I agree with you about the Kira should've saved Trent issue because you have one of the original rangers there so shouldn't it make a full circle? But no they are idiots and they had to be stupid. Anyway I was really glad to see your story! I love Kira/Trent stuff but no one seems to write it. (I shouldn't be complaining because i don't write) I look forward to reading what Disney SHOULD have done!

Love ya

Lucy loo
Nikki Kiraga chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
This is great! I love how you have Kira be the one who saved Trent!
PhantomZeo chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
HOLY HELL that was good!

Nice to see the whole Trent/Kira stuff take a turn. How sweet! :D

Can't WAIT for Triassic Triumph!

P.S. Nice Soul Caliber 2 reference.
jean chapter 1 . 10/7/2004