Reviews for Hurt
Castianamicheals chapter 6 . 7/12
This is a very lovely story. Normally I dislike first person stories, but this one just grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I finished reading it. Kudos on a well written story.
Hancock23 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Very angsty but I absolutely love it! I won't forget this story any time soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
Woah woah woah, Draco Nicholas Malfoy!? Nicholas? Uhm it is Draco LUCIUS Malfoy. Wonderful story by the way, I stayed up most of the night reading it last night untill I paased out from sleep deprivation. Love it!
RinRin-Chama chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
GOD, im crying ridiculously much now, but I- though it may not mean anything- want to THANK YOU, for writing this...for posting this, and for letting people read this work of art! It doesn't happen much now-a-days for me to find a fic that makes me- forces me- to feel this much. It's like reading while being intermittently bitch-slapped with the harsh hand of life known as 'feelings'. I feel...I can't describe it using the human language, maybe elvish but I don't currently know that. So what I really want to say, in two simple words, is Thank You.
NelliGirl chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
it was interesting...I kind of wished that you had finished it.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
It was a little OOC, but good in the long run. You are an amazing author.
Ice chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
That was a happy ending but I have to say I'm feeling little depressed now! Anyway's, good story. It was well-written with not many typos so that's good. Off to read some more of what you've written. :)
hizeme-neko chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
hhm i liked this one but it was a litle hard to follow...

the story line was good but i just couldnt get hooked

idk

made me cvry tho lol

i wish love was really that deep

lol
Micuko chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
good story :))
Annaa-I chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
oh that was such a beautiful story! Thanks! :D
nomy chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
that is one story full of angst!
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
I like this fic! It makes me want to live life, like you said And it's new... this fic, I mean. I don't think I've ever read a fic like this before, and I've been reading fanfiction for some years now... Good job!
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Wow! You just blew me away!
Grace Adreanna chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
That was really good, each and evey chapter.
reicheruchan chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
this story is so emotional and kind of sad. oh... but i am glad it ended happily!