Reviews for Flowers In The Snow
SpiritedRanger chapter 1 . 9/22
Wish this had been finished.
carolinamaiah chapter 15 . 7/1
muito bom
A really beautiful story, I wish it had continued
marnika chapter 1 . 3/26
So, for ever never.
beaPleites7 chapter 15 . 1/7
Noooooooo, this can't be the last episode... Oh, wel...
pinkwhaletail chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
I read this knowing it wasn't finished and figured I could 'imagine' my own ending... wahhh! I can't. this as such a good read. too bad it isn't finished.
x3PokkiTan chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
It's a shame that this fanfiction is practically discontinued since 2005 :c I mean, your story have reached so far and gained many reviews and followings and yet u stopped writing. I don't blame u, but sometimes it's better to notify us readers whether you're even continuing this fanfic otherwise (i don't mean to offend or act like a bitch) it's just a waste of our time waiting for 11 years. This fanfiction is very well written and the story actually flows and improve over time from chapters to chapters. Wished it was continued but I guess there only 1% of chance for that wish to even come true...
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
You never finished ?! NOOOOOOOO!
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
elfigh chapter 15 . 1/7/2016
Omg. This is beautiful. Plz continue!
Bloopydoops chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Reading this fanfiction was a bittersweet experience. It goes without saying that I was truly saddened to see that this wonderful piece of writing has gone so long without an update, but on the other hand it was truly a gift to have had a chance to experience this heartfelt exploration of a wonderful relationship.

So while I won't say that I don't hope to see this story updated someday, I do want to say "thank you" for sharing your story with us. Your attention to detail, love of the characters, and careful observations of historical and cultural context are all great examples that I hope every fanfiction writer who reads this will emulate. Thank you, Zensho, wherever you are.
Pandora chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
Update update update! I know it is difficult to come back to a fic after so long, but please, for the sake of all these new reviewers - please give it a go! This is one of the best I've come across!
FatalisticAttraction chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I noticed, sadly, that this story has not been updated since 2005 (a whole ten years!). I just found this story and I am really quite sad that it isn't updated further.
I like how you've made each character "grow up" a little bit. Sesshoumaru is the only character that seems to have changed maybe too much. Everyone else is just wonderfully portrayed. For the most part, Sesshoumaru is definitely within character, it is only when he is talking to Rin that he seems to be a little more...empathetic? I know it has been years that he and Rin have been traveling together but it seems like a lot of change for a demon who is hundreds of years old. Regardless, I still love how you've written him. Besides, how would any of us know how quickly someone like Rin could change Sesshoumaru?
I also enjoy the fact that you have a plot going on here. It is not just about the dopey, sweet parts of the story you are writing. There is a story going beyond that - and that is wonderful. The story is kept interesting in that way!
I hope that someday, you will return to this story and update us on this story! I am glad to have found it.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
Muito bom,espero que você escreva mais, abraços
Chamina chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
What happened? Are you alright?