Reviews for SuperBall
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I never would've thought of looking at that quote in that way. Nice job! I like how it's not too deep, so it isn't to much of complicated fic. It is a rather simple & short story, yet complete. :)
cenkantra chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Short and sweet. The very essence of a oneshot. Well done!
AuroranWings chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Nice. Simple and Deep. Wow. Never thought that could be a pair. I like this. D
Djinn Kai chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
wHOPPIES I forgot to put well you know its hard to well its Petite_calumon cool to know someone my age for a change..well you know what i mean I started this poems because that what I change that much and especialy if your fav band is Simple plan. Well i hope I get one of you emails or i dont know allies are good in tough momment..

Seya

Chii Kai
Lar-lar chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was a great fic, really deep and thoughtful! I like fics that make you think and I liked how you portrayed Izzy too. I hope you will write more like this? Laters!
Ruki and Tremors chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
very short, but very good.
Rikui chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow...this was an amazing story. I loved the way you portrayed Izzy. This line just really got me: Why did his excitement, the thrill of life, have to adhere to the physics of mere gravity?

That was just beautiful and insightful, I loved it.
ICE WOLF 741 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
A very thoughtful fic. Very well thought out. Very good spelling, grammar and mechanics. Even though it seems so simple it has a lot of meaning...