Reviews for A Choice of Roads
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
i had thought that this was the story that had a kagome epilogue where she goes back home and while entering uni she runs into kurama from 'yyh'... i could have sworn it was this story... oh well, i'll look for it. i still prefer the puppy (i've some experience with the attitudes and behaviors of children of abuse and inuyasha is a classic case, not hopeless) and k/k (canon rk pairing) but this story was very enjoyable. hope you got to see 'inuyasha- the final act' or read the manga ending and the little manga kaiden story after.

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel 'the legend ends'. they had changed the storyline of the anime/manga for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel or something more... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Deadly Regret chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Where has this story been all my life?! That's a stupid question. I can't believe I never read this story. I watched Rurouni Kenshin before I even knew what Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho was. Kenshin was my first (disclaimed) bishie and then Kurama. I love this story! It is definitely going into my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this! Now I must go find other Kenshin & Kagome fanfics.
XxGothAngelxX chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
How sad! Poor Kenshin. I knew very little about the whole manga and only watched the anime that was on Cartoon Network(an evil friend explained the whole thing sad thing!). I love Kenshin and it made me sad to know what happened to him. But I loved this story and I loved the twist at the end. This was well written and very different kind story, my heart really felt for the characters. Thanks!
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
It was sad when Kagome and Kenshin separated, but I liked it over all. :D
Valzen chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
fantastic wording for the last line. very nice job, and wraps up the idea of the story very well.
demon's purity chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
wow this story was INSANE but.. i LOVED IT!
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Oh my gosh, OHMYGOSH.

I was soo not expecting that ending!

I am seriously about to cry.

I loved this story so much!

R i i e
ferryboat George chapter 15 . 4/8/2009
I'm not into alternate pairings much, but this was a fun story. I didn't really get the end though, was that another crossover? The part I loved the most was the quotes at the beginning. Those were outstanding.
MalachiteFlames chapter 15 . 2/14/2009
This fic was written very nicely! I enjoied it very much!
cj chapter 14 . 2/9/2009
Ho-ly crap. That was god. My reaction when I read the last line: "squeal!" Yeah. Basically. So, really, there must be more to this. It can't stop. Nope, no way. You just wouldn't be that cruel would you? Nah. This story was insane. INSANE. And I loved every single word.
LelaRo chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
so the motives are finally revealed!
LelaRo chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
kenshin with flowers makes me squeel buy i'm wondering about the rest of the inu cast
LelaRo chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
wait, if they were so close after three years, why the cold shoulder now?
LelaRo chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
last line in this chappie made me giggle

good job, good characterization
Flukemeister chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
I feel like that quote at the end is mocking me.