Reviews for A Dramatic Change of Events
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
When r u going to finish this story it is to awesome
Ginnypotter hermioneweasley chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
I AM FURIOUS with you! I love this story and u MUST update or u suck!
XxRoganLuverxX chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
great story but, does harry really die?
dreamWalkering chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Helloowhere is the rest of the story...wait i won't blow up yet i'm going to go check your live journal...see ya!
RoPete chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
When are you updateing please update soon
Krystal chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
It's really good. Please update soon and don't let Harry die.
cosmos is a happy moose chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
this is really good

are you going to finish it?

please do

thanks for the good read so far
Miss Millie chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Hello are you going to finish this story? Love it...but wont she loose the baby if they put her thro so many bad thing or will her being PG give her more power to protect her and the baby?

I just found you and would love to get more of it.

I am only putting finished stories on my favorite as so many authors don't seam to finishe even ones with lots of RR

good luck...

Miss Millie/Emillie
Millie Johanson chapter 11 . 3/10/2008

I just started reading your story An Interesting Summer I love it so far. I checked and you had this one too so I started coping them incase they vanished. I read the last part of this chap. Please write some more. I put you on my alert.

good luck

Miss Millie
karma11 chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
awesome fic update soon!
witches with awesomeness chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
NO! u must update !

its so sad!
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
You... You... You are prue and true evil for that cliffy! I hate you! I want you to die, well no I don't because then I wouldn't get anymore of the story but OMG! you are evil
Frost-Princess chapter 11 . 5/7/2006

U HAVE, AND I MEAN HAVE, TO UPDATE! URH! UR DRIVING ME CRAZY!jokes, jokes, lol (Remember to update, how culd u forget)lol

The one and only

Frost-Princess chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
This story is so good and I don't hate u. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE

MissHPfreak chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Good job with the story! I love it! Are you going to continue because I would really like to know what happens! Keep up the good work and update soon! Please!