Reviews for I'm so sick of
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think it's Seto Kaiba. Am I right?
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Possibly Kaiba? I knew it, it's always the quiet ones... *eyes dart* yes, it's always the quiet ones...
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very nice! It was absolutely heart touching.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Is there some significance to the numbers between the stanzas? hm...

I love this poem. It flows very nicely, and I like the rymhes or however the hell it's spelt.

(Ryhm? Rhyme? Rhyme!) If I *had* to choos a character, I say Ryou seems to fit the bill, but also Seto, xcept the prostitution part, yuck, or Otogi. Or Malik, in that case... Argh! My head hurts now!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I think it fits with Seto and Ryou, I'm not sure which one or maybe both
Spiraling Vortex chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I say it's either Kaiba, Malik or Otogi. Ryou, it can't be to me, since his father's hardly around. And yes, Haze is confusing, though I'll try to write/finish/post the finale' and explain to un confuse the end of course!
dreamingsilver chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Dark i see... at first, I pictured Kaiba, but at the end when it was mentioning "you and your sick fascination–" I was reminded of Yami Bakura...

I really like your flow of this poem, it has a definite structure which makes it appear proffessional and very clear
Misura chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
The image of Kaiba as a prostitue disturbed me a lot, for some reason. (Well, I guess it'd be natural to be disturbed at that, really. But it was just that one line.) An interesting and rather bitter poem. It gives the impression that the speaker wants to rave and rant, but somehow isn't able to. I'm not sure if it's a Kaiba speaking, actually, but he was my first thought. He's not the only one with a messed-up father though. (Far from it, sadly. Malik and Otogi came to my mind too, at various lines.)
Queen of fire and chaos chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I like I like I like! Im definately gonna be updating my story Yugi's nightmare, Bakuras life. Thanks so much for your review. BTW I love your work and your site. Very very cool. Will review again soon. My email is zsuzsanna_elizabeth if you just wanna email and say hi or anything. 'Kay, bye

*waves like maniac and you run away scared* _
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I think it was either Seto or Mokuba..For some reason it just seems to fit either of them..Great poem.
EternusLimbo chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Damn... That was one GREAT poem. I am so jealous of you. I cannot write poems -.-;; But you know what? This poem described me EXACTLY how I am. Especially the father thing. I mean... I would go into prostitution but the rest was just like I am. Hmm... could this be... Ryou? *shurgs* That's my guess. Oh. And thanks for reviewing... again. _ Thanks. Well... Keep up the great poems! I love the angsty stuff! Ja-ne Hikari-chan! _
midnightwarrior1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Very good I'd definately say that's Seto..and if not, than Noa(h)! Yeah. Again, very good -
Starspots chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
hey wow your poem are great!I would think seto but I getting Ryou.I gonna go Iand read your other one's now!
Mina-chan AMD chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Mina: Nice. Sorry I have to go now! Ja!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
HI, YOUR PREDICTION WAS TRUE it was sunny today perfect for rugby ( so what's it like tomorrow) Cool poem it so totally is Malik ( ...right...) anyway cool poem I didn't understand the numbers ( me and my infiror blonde brain) lol well I'll see you on msn