Reviews for Fallen
InuMisha chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Your most interesting fic. Wish I could read more.
Myiasis chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Dear Santa,

all i wish for christmas this year is Arigatomina to resurrect her story Fallen.

Pwretty please!
Zenia chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I LOVE this story! The plotline is extremely caPtivating so pls pls pls tell me u will finish it! ;)
Owule chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-!
Giovanna205 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Are you going to continue this story or has it been abandoned? I absolutely love it! You are one of the best writers I have ever read...please continue!
Donna chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Hi there! I've just finished reading all this, and I must say you're one of the writers that have stories I call well-written. In my opinion, that means they take the facts they know, put it in a situation, and then evolve it carefully from there. I'm a little put out that I need to look up these Earthian series and the other crossovers though... Ah well. I'd absolutely love to see the next installment. Keep on writing!
Murasaki-san chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hello, there. I know this story is old, I remember reading it when you first posted it, is there any reason to expect it will be continued? If so, please update it! It's amazing! Thanks!
wind dancer1981 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
please update the story is amazing please
wind dancer1981 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
please update waiting is driving us crazy
wind dancer1981 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
please update its 2009
Blind Squirrel chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I love this story, I know it's so old, is there any chance they'll ever be more to it? ?
shirubaneko chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Loads of fun! I love the way you describe different techniques for flying. It emphasizes personality differences in the characters.
Owule chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Please update this story, it's really good!

love ya-Owule
heythere chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Is this story dead? I had always hoped that someday you would come back to it, but you seem to have moved on to other things. I think it's a bit of a shame.

I have really enjoyed these four chapters; your character development and pacing are top notch. It was fun to read.
Owule chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Please update this story! It's wonderful and my mind's coming up with all kinds of scenerios. Please put me out of my missery!

love ya-Owule