Reviews for Shadows of the Cave
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Obsidian3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I like this. _ I have to admit, I always kinda wondered what might have happened to Diabolico after Lightspeed Rescue ended. I know it's been a while, but are there any plans to continue this?

And speaking of continuations, might there be some chance that the PC-verse might have some stories left in it? Also, I don't know if you're watching the current - and evidently final - season, but I hope so, as I know I'd love to see some RPM fic from you. (Heck, even my muse finds it inspiring.)

Keep up the good work! _
TallieCat chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I'm so glad to see you writing again-I've always enjoyed reading your work! I enjoyed this piece-your description of the Shadow World was great, and Az seems like a fun guy to work with. Hope to see more in the future!
Jason Mobley chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Though this isn't from the Personality Conflicts that I'm used to I'm very happy to see you back in the Power Ranger writing again. It gives me a bit of a spark to start writing again.

Good clip of whatever you are planning, this story is.
Randel chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Ellen,

Your exposition is always a treat to read. You explain things so very well and keep it all moving and really hook a reader. That is, I hope that this is exposition and that there is a bigger story on the way. I'm really interested in knowing what is to happen and who Az is.

A detail that grabed my interest was how emotions made Diabolico and Loki 'real'. That Loki had been real because of his love for Diabolico. Very nice.

You're the best author the PR community has got and it's cool to see you write something new.

Looking forward to seeing more.

-Randel
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Interesting.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Interesting. VERY interesting. Now what are you gonna do with that setup? (It IS just an exposition for more, isn't it? Pretty please with a cherry on top?)

And hey, good to see you're still around!
Talia's Rolan chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Hi Ellen it's me Victoria, sorry I haven't emailed you for a long time but I've had an aweful lot of trouble with my computer. Three viruses, a complete harddrive wipe and then months of waiting for my dad to get off his arse and fix the damm thing. I'll send you an email soon I promise. Great story by the way It's wonderful to see a new story from you .Any ideas when the next chapter of Personality conflicts will be up. Bye.