Reviews for Linear and Yurka
MissLinear chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Oh my gosh... this is so weird! I never imagined Linear and Mag ... making love... ::cough:: Well, it's a great story!
RuRu chapter 4 . 11/15/2003
0.0
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
POST NEXT CHAPTER! I can't get a hold of you through e-mail for some reason and am dying of anticipation! *gets on knees* Please, your fellow Evolution fan begs you! Continue posting soon-!
AccountIsNowBanned chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
Please E-Mail me the last chapter! I HATE cliffhanger things...

Great story though...
Hysteric Polaris chapter 4 . 1/2/2003
I'd bug you, but I'm not that kinda person, so I'll just request that you e-mail me the ending. I hate cliffhangers! _
Kyuuseishu Setsuna chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
I've always wanted to see this fic completed. Please send the final chapter to me at (or you can jst go into my profile and click on my e-mail). Either way PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!
Linear-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Very sorry all readers. LoL, yes it has been like a freaking year or more. I didn't think people liked it that much and I had been really busy. I finished it but didn't publish so if you really wanna know the ending, emaul me personally to get an email of the final chapter or bug me till I post it up.

-Linear

"the idiot writer who didn't update!"
Lily chapter 4 . 10/2/2002
Hey cool story! Will you ever update it anymore? IF you love Evolution that much please check out my website dedicated to them! prettylinear well its not done yet so you can all help me out a little!
tomboybch chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
fo one thig i'm talking to all u peoples k! did u see wen it was published like a year ago and she said she would updated it on friday aight_
Rei-chan chapter 4 . 5/27/2002
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr...STOP PORTRAYING YURKA AS THE EVIL GUY! HE ISN'T REALLY BAD! AAAAAAAH! *takes out fury on a random human punching bag* (Punching bag: ow ow ow ow ow owOW!) *stops* oops... well either way...what an interesting developement we have here... do continue...but stop portraying Yurka-kun as evil... it's mean... *grin* ahh, forget what i said. Good fic, though!
Jessica chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
Hey, I loved the storie o sooooo much! I cant wait to find out where Linear is going. I love it. And I cant wait until we find out what Mag will do about it...This is so exciting!

I have the game Evolution 2. Its a great game too. I like the part on the game where Yurka and Linear where talking together on the balcany and standing close together. That was so sweet. I kinda like Yurka and Mag being with Linear. I cant decide which one should go with her!

I keep changing my mind over and over.

Who do you think goes best with Linear?

Any way, I havent beat the game yet. I am not sure if Im close to the end or not...

I just now beat Carcano, (I think thats how you spell his name...)Well, and just got through with the part where Yurka stole Linear. I loved that part.

Hey, I love every single part of your storie! (I Just now started reading it just now, and finished it, LOL)

I really cant wait till the next chapter...I cant HARDLY imagine what will happen next chappie. I can t hardly stand it ALREADY without that 5th chapter, OH GOD, YOU To do the next chapter quuuiiiiiiiiickkk!

Im so excited.

Ill review your story next time you update...

Talk to ya latr
To-ya chapter 4 . 5/13/2001
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Damn you and your cliffhangers, Lin-chan! That's just EVIL! And Yurka is an evil kidnapping bastard! He may have a sexy voice, but he's STILL evil! Geez...Mag better rescue Linear. Or else this story really COULD lead into RPNG, what with Beam being Yurka's and all...that's disturbing. Yurka is a rapist, and Mag IS a puppy! Nice chapter, tho. Hurry up and finish, please!
To-ya chapter 3 . 5/13/2001
Hey, don't blame ME! Well...okay, maybe you can. Lookie, lookie, I finally reviewed! Hm. Interesting. I'm getting strange ideas about Chain and Yurka now, so be afraid...heehee indeed. Yurka's always got somethin' up his sleeve, doesn't he? 'Nyway...Linear Mag forever! (Beam had to come from somewhere, ya know...and that's an inside comment for those reading this, it has nothing to do with this particular story.) On to Chapter 4!
Brendy chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
AHHH! NOOOO! I hate Yurka! let Mag get her back!
HiPeeps chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
You did good on the hentia. I just hope Linear and Mag end up together, but it's your fic. Do whatever you want.