Reviews for The Nightmare War
dartblade chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
its an intersting concept but from what i can tell it either didn't get any feedback or you couldn't figure what to do next, just woundering because i like it when people put kp in old history lol this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd story ive seen that does that if you ever bother to update this let me know

please and thank you
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
The events of the original series indicate that Kim and Ron were aged fifteen in the second year of the second millenium. Thus, their appearance during the Vietnamese Civil War of the nineteen-sixties is more than a little baffling. Is the old 'alternate universe and timeline' plot device in use here?

Tell me, please.
continental-line chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
The Green Berets requires at least one, preferably more than one foreign language, the rank of E5 (Sgt.), expert rating in their chosen field (which would determine if they were on "A" or "B" Team, different missions, different skills required). The primary mission of the G/B is that of a teacher. To teach the locals how to defend themselves ("A" Team would lead on some of these missions.), raise their standard of living, medical care, in short; "To win the hearts and minds of the people."

Both actions mentioned were US Marine actions, for the most part. You should look at the "Iron Triangle", Delta, mountains, or border country for the Army.

-Bill Ponder (9th Marines, 1969-1971)
Billsmith chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Sweet. You really sound like you know what your talking about. I can't wait for the next chapter! But I did happen to notice one thing. In Special Forces they won't allow anyone in that is under the rank of E-5. In laymans terms, there are no privates or corporals in the Green Berets. I think its because the lower enlisted ranks don't have the experience or training required to make it. Feel free to email me with any questions about SF, cuz I have like 6 books on them. Update soon please!