Reviews for Acceptance
Alucardy chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Great story... hope to see a continuance!
gambit chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Pretty good, you gotta write more though -_-... it's been two years.

Oh, and to that keixnaru dude... you don't see too many of them because Naru's too uncomfortably close to the Akane stereotype... the abusive, violent maniac. I don't mind keixnaru pairings, but i wouldn't mind other ones either.
chrip100 chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Great story, but please let Kitsune get some more space
Tropic Thunder 808 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
I love this story ! the cliff hanger keeps me on the edge of my seat, Please up date soon

Keep up the good work,

Tropic Thunder 808
Unkown chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
This is great, I like the fiction a lot and it’s really amusing to read. The way its going it should be one hell of a story, however your updates seem too be extremely slow… anyways I hope you will update soon and I can make another review.
kimacademy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
You make a good catch.
foxfan91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
pleez update! this is a great love kina fic!
foxfan91 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006, keep writing, that was fucking amazing. cant wait to read more
Dak-kun chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
This is a story that I can just sit back to and enjoy. Not too much action; but I feel it focuses on the part that really matters. I don't want too, but I'm definitely willing to wait a half year for the next part. Good job.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
Holy's taken you this long to come up with 4 chapters? You must either A: Have really bad musings or B: Just don't have enough time or C: Don't have enough devotion.

Oh well whatever. I like this story. I like it a lot. I hope that the next update will be soon, and that I won't have to wait for half a year for another chapter to show.

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Ouch. Talk about complications. That sounds like Naru, to let her defences kick in so quickly. Then again...that's what she gets for holing up in her desire to get into Tokyo-U for one thing, but I know that there are a few other things that could be applied, but I just can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment.

I don't know why, but listenen to Sakura Saku while reading LH fics make it more...amusing and more fun to write I suppose. Anyways, I like where this is going so far. Poor Keitaro and Naru. They were so close, but Naru's instincts just had to kill the mood ne?

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
Audhulma chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Sweet story! Update soon!
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
it's good...keep it up.
fan-fic-lover chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
good job, this is one of the better Love Hina fanfics that I've read thus far... and that's saying something.

get the next chapter finished SOON and if you need some one to read, edit, and critique it, I'll be more than happy to )